Chapter 15

Peeta's POV

I turn in the bed to face Katniss.

Her face showing me peace. A slight smile lingering on her mouth and her hands crossing her waist.

This sight makes Katniss irresistible. I lean over and kiss her cheek. Satisfying my raging hunger.
Katniss slightly scrunches her face and starts to stretch. She's waking up. She opens her eyes, blinking as she adjusts to the sunlight.

Once she is 'up' she turns to face me with a smile.

"Hello beautiful." I greet her.

"Hey." she simply replies and lies on her side.

"Had a good sleep?" I ask and Katniss replies with a nod.

"I had a happy dream. You were in it." she says with a smile.

"Well of course I was in it. Why wouldn't I be?" I joke. Katniss starts laughing a playfully hits my arm.

"Peeta." Katniss whines, still laughing.

I bring Katniss into my grasp and hug her. I hold her tightly until she stops laughing. Then I kiss her on the lips. Our mouths moving in sync and I close my eyes.

I feel Katniss move her hands up and down my arms and I smile at the comforting gesture.
We soon separate, for breath, and I open my eyes slowly.

I look at Katniss and find a beaming smile across her face. I scoop her up and hold her bridal style before walking downstairs.

Still in my grasp I walk into the kitchen and sit her on a chair.

I make a quick breakfast for both of us and place it on a plate. I pass the plate and cutlery to Katniss and she takes it.

I sit down with mine in the seat next to Katniss and we both start eating.
Soon we finish eating and quickly wash the dishes.

Once the dishes after done, I take Katniss' hand in mine and we lay on the couch together.

Eventually, both of us ending up in a sleep.

(A/N: Sorry its short)