{28} All might

Third pov

Shiyoko stared up at the hero behind her in shock. She was so small and short compared to him. He looked down at her smiling widely.

"Don't worry kids! I am here!" he yelled as he pulled his fist back "Texas... SMASH!!" He threw his fist foward and the air pressure alone sent the villain and Izuku flying.

Shiyoko ran towards Izuku the moment he landed on the ground, passed out. Shiyoko who was still sobbing looked up at All Might and gave him the best smile she could muster through her tears.

"Th...Thank you, All Might-san.." she muttered bowing. All might laughed loudly and stooped to her height, though he was still way taller than her...

"It was no problem at all little one!" he stated happily still smiling down at her. She nodded before she went to get Izuku's hero book and asked him to sign it for her.

He did and then they both proceeded to try and wake Izuku up. After what seemed like forever to both All Might and Shiyoko, which was actually only ten mintues Izuku finally stired awake.

"Hey...Kid..." he called for the umtheenth time slapping Izuku while Shiyoko kept shaking him. Izuku's eyes opened "THANK GOD!" All Might yelled when he saw.

"HOOOW?!" Izuku screamed in shock at the sight of his favourite hero.

"You seem to be doing well, this is the most important!!" he stood up "I'm really sorry!! You both got involded in my removal of the villain..." He contined to speak but by then Shiyoko had zoned him out.

She was too busy watching in amusment as Izuku went total fanboy mode as he saw his favourite Hero, worse yet when he found out he had already signed the book. Izuku and Shiyoko watched as All Might was about to take off when suddenly Shiyoko found herself in the air.

Izuku had gripped onto All Might's pant leg the moment he jumped and since Shiyoko was holding onto his shirt she was dragged along for the ride. The only thing she could hear beside her screaming laughter was the wind blowing in her ears.

If okaa-san or onii-san saw me they'd freak out and I'd be in so much trouble! She thought just before they landed on the rooftop of a building.

A bit dizzy from the ride Shiyoko giggled as she tried staying on her feet. Unable to, she ended up falling into Izuku's lap, he too seemed unable to stand on his feet but he smiled softly down at the two years old in his lap before he looked up at All Might who was preparing to leave.

"WAIT!! Uh... Can I become a hero... even without a quirk?" Izuku's question snapped Shiyoko back into reality. She frowned "Is it possible for a person without a quirk... to become like you..?" Izuku asked trembling.

Shiyoko sat up and faced Izuku as he went on about his dream. She too knew how dangerous it would be for him to be a hero without a quirk but it's not like it can't be done. Her attention went to All Might who had large amounts of smoke coming from his body. At the same time Izuku looked up. When the smoke cleared both Izuku and Shiyoko let out startled screams.

"You narrowed! Suddenly...Huh?! You are a fake, right?! An imposter, right?! You're too thin!!" Izuku freaked out.

"I am All Might." He answered with blood flowing from his mouth like a fountain making Shiyoko and Izuku scream once again.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!" Izuku screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING SO MUCH?!" Shiyoko yelled pointing at him in fear and wonder.

Skinny All Might sat down and began to explain his story to the two kids. When he showed them the bruise on his stomach Shiyoko slowly walked up to him and touched it. She frowned, it may have been an old wound but it still looked like it hurt.