{25} Freckles boy

Fixed her age

Third pov

Katsuki sat in school half-listening to his teacher about history. He was hungry and just wanted the bell to ring for lunch already, but it was taking so fucking long! Katsuki looked out his classroom window and was instantly met with bright blue eyes. He stared silently with a blank face and the blue eyes stared back not moving an inch.

Finally Katsuki snapped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" He yelled as he toppled out of his chair and ran towards the window, in the process getting everyone in his class's attention.

He slammed the window straight open and grabbed the collar of the person outside the classroom window. With little strength needed Katsuki pulled the person inside allowing the class to see that it was a little girl, probably the age of four or younger, and that made them worry. What was she doing outside? And what is Katsuki going to do to her?

"Why the fuck are you here you trash!?" He yelled lifting the girl up by her collar. The class expected the girl to be crying and bawling her eyes out by now but instead, she calmly and softly answered his question.

"Classes ended really early. The teachers had a surprise trip they had to go to and everyone got sent home."

"Then why the fuck didn't you go home dumbass?!"

"I don't want to be home alone because no one's home, and your school is not that far either so Nato-kun gave me a ride here. Oh...and I ran into your principal, who said I can stay for the day..." Katsuki groaned as he dropped the girl who landed softly on her feet.

"Bakugo, care to explain?" The teacher currently teaching them asked.

"Not really. No." He answered blankly

"Bakugo Katsuki..." He huffed sending the ash-blonde a glare which he got back in return.

"Fine dammit!"

While Katsuki started to explain, green eyes caught blue eyes staring up at him. His eyes shifted back and forth between the girl and the wall nervously as he squirmed in his seat and everytime he looked back, the little girl just seemed to be getting closer and closer.

"Hello..." He jumped at the sudden voice, whipping his head to the side and looking down to see that the girl was directly next to his seat.

"O-Oh... H-Hello!" He squeaked out giving her a nervous smile. She smiled back slightly and lifted her arms indicating that she wanted to be picked up. He hesitated, before he picked her up reluctantly, setting her on his table.

"I'm Bakugo Shiyoko. What's your name?"

Bakugo!? He thought in shock with wide eyes.

"Mi-Midoriya I-Izuku..."

"Oh. Izu-niichan the dots on your face are weird... B-but they make you look cute though! Like... Like a teddy bear...or something..." Shiyoko stated nervously smiling up at Izuku, who's face had exploded red.

"T-T-Thanks!" He replied almost shouting. "U-Um...I didn't know K-Kaachan had a sister..." he added nervously.

"Kaachan?"

"O-Oh...um...Kaachan is Katsuki...i-it's a nickname I made for him when we were younger." He explained nervously. Shiyoko's mouth formed an 'o'

"Ohh...Yeah okaa adopted me last year. Huh, I've never seen you before, if you're onii-chan's friend how come I haven't seen you until today?" She asked titling her head a little.

"Uhh...K-Kaachan and I aren't r-really friends...anymore...a-and the name just kinda stuck so..." he trailed off laughing nervously.

"I see...hmm..." Shiyoko hummed softly, titling her head a little as she stared at a very nervous Izuku.