Liam Dunbar PT: 7

~~LIAM~~

I was starting to get annoyed with Theo following me wherever I went because now I was tracking Nolan and the hunters that attacked Tal last night. I managed to find them at Hill Valley Zoo, there was Nolan and three other Hunters as my focus remained on Nolan I heard Theo descend the steps behind me.

"Are you going to kill them?" Theo asked from behind me as I dug my feet into the floor while I kept my eyes on them.

"Depends on how angry I get." I mumbled while the memory of Tal getting shot again filling my thoughts allowing both my hands to form fists.

"Well you can be angry at Nolan and stay alive. Come on." Theo replied touching my shoulder to pull me back but I shoved away from his grip not moving from where I stood.

" Theo replied touching my shoulder to pull me back but I shoved away from his grip not moving from where I stood

"For someone who says he cares about Tal you sure don't show it." I reminded turning and advancing up the stairs behind me brushing my shoulder against his.

"Like you said...Tal will never trust me again but that doesn't mean I don't care about her. I care enough to make sure you stay out of danger." Theo exclaimed while I turned to look at him confused but he just continued passed me without another word. While we moved to another part of the Zoo we were spotted by Nolan who was holding a crossbow in his hands. Before he could even react or try to fire an arrow at me I growled charging at him slamming into him and knocked us over the edge causing us both to tumble to the floor below knocking us both out. My eyes were rolling around my eyelids as I had pictures of Tal coming past my mind; when we first met to now. My feelings for her were real...it wasn't because I missed Hayden but my feelings were true.

"Liam...you are stronger then this...don't let your anger control you. You control it." Tal's voice in my head causing my eyes to snap open and I turned to see Nolan regaining consciousness too. He saw the crossbow next to him as I felt my fangs push through, my eyes began to glow and my claws emerged from my nails while I charged at him. I was now standing only a few feet from him tightening my hand into a fist and I was struggling whether to hit the young hunter or not.

"She wants me to kill you. She'll kill me if I don't." Nolan whimpers I lunge taking the weapon from his grip and threw my fist at him missing him on purpose. My fist hit the wall which was inches from Nolan's face and I repeatedly punched the wall until blodd began to pour from my knuckles and the bones broke in my hand. I was trying to stop myself but I can just think of Tal laying on the floor, bleeding and in pain which just enhances my rage. I lift my bloody broken fist this time I was going to hit Nolan and he knew it but before I could someone punched me in my face knocking me out.

~~THEO~~

~~THEO~~

Once Liam hit the floor I turned to look at the young hunter who was locking eyes with me now thinking I was going to hit him.

"I would run before he comes too. He will be a lot worse when he does." I answered watching Nolan look at Liam then back at me bending down grabbing the crossbow from the floor and I wondered what he was going to do with that. "Just a warning...if Tal dies I'll kill you myself. Just because Liam follows a no killing code doesn't mean I do, you understand me?"

"Yes..." Nolan stutters as I nodded letting him run away while I looked back at Liam who was breathing easily as I bent down in front of the unconscious Beta.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked though I knew he couldn't answer as I grabbed his limp arm and lift his dead weight body over my shoulder. I moved us back to my truck that was still dented with bullet holes as I dropped him into the passenger seat before leaving him and getting into the driver seat. Night was coming and I had to get him back before anything else could happen.

 Night was coming and I had to get him back before anything else could happen

~~LIAM~~

I regained consciousness seeing it was dark out and I was in a vehicle as I turned to see Theo was driving. My hand braced my chin remembering the punch I received that knocked me out before turning my eyes to the road in front of me.

"You love her...that's why you are doing this." Theo finally spoke as I turned to look at him while he kept his eyes focused on the road.

"Tal is my Alpha too and she got hurt saving me, that is why I am doing this." I lied though Theo turned to look at me showing me that he knew I was lying but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he was right.

"You asked me why I am helping you and it is for Tal...I know she will never trust or love me like I do to her but because I love her I am going to make sure that you stay alive so you can make her happy. Don't make me regret it." Theo answered I just gave a soft nod before turning my eyes back to the road and for the rest of the drive we drove in silence.

~~Say what now Theo? You're protecting Liam for Tal so she can be happy? Maybe you have a heart deep down  after all

~~Say what now Theo? You're protecting Liam for Tal so she can be happy? Maybe you have a heart deep down  after all.~~