GARRETT PT: 8

~~GARRETT~~

As soon as Scott and I left the locker room I discovered that Tessa was nowhere out here, she told me that she would be here. Something was wrong because Scott was also suspicious that Tessa wasn't around like she normally was. I took out my phone thinking maybe she texted me, I didn't see a message from her but I did receive a text message from Violet, actually a picture message.

"Scott..." I gasped he turned to me seeing my phone in my hand and moved to see what I was seeing, it was an image of a unconscious Tessa tied to a chair and bleeding. "Violet has Tess at her Loft."

~~TESSA~~

~~TESSA~~

I came to seeing that I was in the Loft bound to a chair but I was too weak to snap the chains that held me there. Sitting on the table next to me I saw Violet twirling a small blade in her hands when she saw I was awake.

"Well, well, well...look who stole Garrett away from me." she started I cracked my neck before looking back up at her. Her eyes looked a bit glossy almost like she had been crying about something or someone. "What spell you have on him?"

"Spell? I don't have anything on Garrett...whatever he told you was from his own lips." I replied she slammed the knife onto the table before dropping to her feet and moved towards me.

"You lie...you did something to him. He isn't the same Garrett that he was a few days ago." she yelled at me, she really thought I had something over Garrett because he gave up on his quest as an assassin. "He was once a fearless assassin but when he tried to take you down everything changed....you did something to him and now I want you to undo it."

"I didn't do anything to him...whatever made him change his ways was all him." I screamed she slammed her fist into my jaw sending my head to the side and I could taste blood on my lip from her ring cutting it.

"Bring my Garrett back!" she ordered I spit my blood that filled my salvia to the floor before turning my gaze back to her.

"I didn't do anything to him!" I replied watching her move away from me taking the knife from the table and held it tightly in her grip trying to figure out what to do. I could see that something was going on with Violet that she was trying to hide. "You're in love with him...aren't you? That is what this is really about, you hate that Garrett changed his ways because he has feelings for me."

"He doesn't feel anything for you..." she yelled her face was now in my face, her dark eyes were hard on me and I knew I hit a nerve with her.

" she yelled her face was now in my face, her dark eyes were hard on me and I knew I hit a nerve with her

"Really...you see that couch over there?" I started watching her turn her head to the leather couch that sat a few feet from us before returning her gaze back onto me. "That is where Garrett and I slept together last night when you thought he was killing me. That is where he showed me who he really is, that is where he decided to abandon your job and be with me." She jammed her blade into my stomach angered, I gasped feeling the hot metal piercing my muscles but no organs.

"I'm going to kill you..." she hissed I felt her hand twist into my gut and I knew that I pissed her off. 

~~GARRETT~~

Scott and I made it to the Loft, I watched Scott throw open the door and we saw Tessa in the middle of the room. Her shirt was soaked in blood and I saw a small wound in the center of her abdomen.

"Tess..." I gasped Scott and I took off towards her, I made it to her first bending down taking her face into my hands and saw her slowly gaining conscious again. "Hey...hey baby I'm here...Scott and I are both here."

"No...Scott...get out of here!" she yelled I looked at her weird when I heard Scott gasp, turning around I saw Violet's thermal wirer around his throat.

"Hello there Garrett..." Violet smiled evilly using all her strength to choke out Scott.

" Violet smiled evilly using all her strength to choke out Scott