Scott McCall PT: 8

~~SCOTT~~

I moved through my house heading for the front door when Liam stood in the way, I was still a bit jumpy around him since he nearly killed me

"I can help..." Liam answered I could tell that he was still feeling guilty after what happened since Hayden was alive along with Josh, Tracey and Corey; they were resurrected by Theo to have his own pack. Things with mine have been slow; Malia was focused on finding her mother with Braeden, Kira was somewhere in Mexico training to control her Fox Spirit and Stiles was willing to help me go after her. Maybe I would get the chance to hear his side to what happened the night Donovan died but the person that I wanted to talk to was Tal except we were barely speaking to one another.

"Liam I need you to stay here...you can help by keeping your eye on things for me." I replied watching him nod then moved away to follow me outside where I saw Tal was talking to Stiles. The moment I stepped outside Tal's mouth shut and she kept her eyes away from me. "Are we ready to go?"

"Almost...I'm filling it with oil." Stiles started turning back to his jeep as Liam moved over towards Tal standing next to her.

"I'm not coming with you guys. I'm staying here." she answered I was surprised to hear this from Tal, this showed that she really wanted to keep her distance from me.

"Tal...?" I replied her dark eyes looked at me, I could see the anger was the most dominant emotion inside her.

"If both Alphas go then it leaves the rest of our pack vulnerable...I'm staying here to make sure Theo and his Chimeras don't try anything. Just get Kira back and be careful....Come on Liam." Tal exclaimed I wanted to say something but I just kept my mouth shut letting her leave with Liam behind her. They got into her car and left my driveway.    

The whole drive through Mexico was hot and exhausting, Stiles had to leave his heat blasting in order to prevent his jeep from overheating on us

The whole drive through Mexico was hot and exhausting, Stiles had to leave his heat blasting in order to prevent his jeep from overheating on us. Then we were forced to stop since his jeep ran out of gas, another thing Stiles needed to fix among other things and now we both were walking to the closest gas station. 

"There was a pin, there was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. He was trying to pull me down." Stiles started I listened to my best friend who was telling me what happened the night that Donovan died.