GARRETT PT:5

~~WARNING: SMUT ALERT!!!~~

~~GARRETT~~

I was surprised that Tessa kissed me back even after everything I told her, she should fear me but she didn't. Our lips ran slowly across one another's and I could feel this room getting hotter or maybe it was just me. Before I could do anything Tessa broke the kiss for a moment to look at me.

"We can't...your younger then me..." she began I knew that she would say this because I told her I was a freshman.

"That was another lie...I am actually a high school graduate. I just look really young so I could pass off as a freshman, technically I'm 18 so if anything I am older then you." I explained she was a bit shocked by this but then she just collided her lips onto mine again. Spinning her around I pinned her back to the concrete column pressing our lips alot faster the before. Slowly I trailed down her body taking the zipper of her sweatshirt and pulled it down exposing her chest to me. She was wearing just a bra underneath that jacket, she allowed me to drop it to the ground and now both of her arms slinked across my neck. My arms trailed down her sides until I got to her hips and thighs, taking both of her legs I lifted her into my arms. I pressed my hips into her holding her up to the wall, her legs were wrapped around my waist and my lips broke from hers. My lips traveled across her neck to her collarbone while her fingers ran down my back to the hems of my shirt. She took the bottom parts of my shirt and pulled it up until it was over my head. My shirt dropped to wear her jacket was, her hands gripped the muscles that bludged from my back while my lips ran down her chest. Soft moans were pushing against her throat while my hand gripped her thighs tightly and her grip tightened on my back. Ripping my mouth from her lips I dropped her from the wall and she just pushed me backwards until I fell backwards onto the couch. She straddled over me pressing her lips firmly against mine, my hands held at her hips and I felt her lower half moving against mine. I clawed against her thighs again sending another moan pushing through her throat and pressed through her lips.

 I clawed against her thighs again sending another moan pushing through her throat and pressed through her lips

Her fingers undid the button of my jeans and soon the two of us were completely nude. My member was getting harder before I knew it she was lining her entrance for me to push in. So happily I felt my member enter inside, the pleasure ignited in us both and moans escaped our throats. Her hips rocked back and forth making it harder for me to resist her. Wrapping my one arm across her lower back I sat up deepening the pleasure for us both. I took her into my arms keeping me still deep inside her and lowered her body to the floor with my chest pressing against hers. My hips pounded hard against hers, her moans and mine were getting louder and quicker with each gasp. My eyes locked with hers seeing her blue eyes lighten up a small bit and she must've noticed because she turned her face away from me. Touching her chin I turned her face to look back at me, her eyes and mouth were both tightened shut.

"Show me...." I whispered I could see that she was a bit hesitant because she didn't want me to see that monster that she thought that she was. She was grinding her jaw because of her fangs were poking through her lips. "It's okay...I want to see you." With a small sigh she opened her eyes and I could see her blue eyes were glowing. The whites of her eyes were consumed with black and her fangs were poking through under her upper lips. My fingers lightly touched her one fang then my fingers touched her brow and I showed her that I wasn't scared.

"You're not...." she began I silenced her with my lips not wanting her to even ask that question, she thought I would be scared of her but I wasn't. She didn't even try to break the kiss, she just continued to moving her hips against mine. A few more thrusts I felt the moment for climax coming and I could feel Tessa's body beginning to tremble against me. With two big thrusts I felt myself erupt, I fell over to the side and tried to catch my breath.

~~TESSA~~

I was changed into my normal attire while Garrett was reapplying his clothes that he came here with. When I came down from my room I could see Garrett was concerned about something.

"Are you regretting what we just did?" I asked he looked up at me and moved forward pressing his lips onto mine softly then removed them.

"Not one bit." he answered with a slight whisper, I wrapped both of my arms across his neck and saw the concerned look reappear.

"Then what's wrong Garrett?" I asked he looked away for a moment then he looked back at me with a worried gaze on his face.

"I don't want to be an assassin anymore...I will do everything in my power to keep you safe Tess. I will protect you." he whispered I was surprised by this because it showed me that he was dead serious about all of this. He was willing to change for me and honestly I could see it in his eyes. "All I want is to be with you." 

"And I want to be with you..." I answered he touched my cheek with his hand caressing his thumb across my skin and his gaze remained soft onto me.

"Now I have to tell Violet that I'm done with all of this..." he replied which I knew was going to be the hardest and most dangerous thing he will ever have to do.

" he replied which I knew was going to be the hardest and most dangerous thing he will ever have to do