Liam Dunbar PT:4

~~Warning: This Contains very strong Sexual Content so View at your own Discretion~~

THIS IS A VERY LONG SHOT ENJOY :)

Part 4 of 5 (#TIAM or #DALE)

After a few days Tal fully recovered but I still haven't told her the truth, I couldn't bring myself to do it not after what happened. Tonight was the game against my old school Devenford Prep, Brett Talbot was my teammate back in the day but nowadays he hates my guts. I stood on the field my grip moving against my stick where Tal seemed to catch my eye because she was moving towards me. 

"Are you alright?" she asked holding a clipboard filled with our plays the coach used but Tal would explain to the rest of us since he never made any sense. She kept her face forward like she was scanning the field and not draw attention to me.

"You see that boy staring at me?" I started she gazed over seeing Brett looking over and then he turned away to finish putting his gear on. 

"Guessing by the look in both yours and his face that you two hate each other

"Guessing by the look in both yours and his face that you two hate each other..." she answered I nodded Tal turned her back to look behind her and locked eyes with me. I think she knew that I would get too angry and lose control over my werewolf side.

"What if I lose control?" I asked Tal touched my arm with her hand, I looked up at her seeing a small smile perched on her face again.

"You got this...just breathe and think of your anchor. I know you can do this and I will be right here to help you if you need me. I'll keep my ears open to your heart rate and if it gets too erratic or I sense you going to change I'll warn you to calm down okay?" she exclaimed I nodded before looking down again and Tal tilted her head at me like she could smell my chemosenses. I prayed that she didn't figure out the truth, I couldn't handle the truth from her point of view or lose focus while I was on the field. "Is there something else you want to talk about?" Before I could answer the sounds of Coach's whistle blared in our ears signalling the game was about to begin.

"I'll talk to you later." I smiled pulling my helmet over my head and took off onto the field watching Tal move towards Coach watching the field. I smelt Brett standing in front of me smirking that cocky smile and looks over to where I was looking then back at me.

 I smelt Brett standing in front of me smirking that cocky smile and looks over to where I was looking then back at me