GARRETT PT: 3

~~TESSA~~

The rest of the night I received lectures from both Derek and Stiles about what happened, from revealing what I was to Garrett and for the attack that happened. Derek knew Kate sent the Berserker at me in order to get to him so he, Argent and Braeden set out to talk to the Hunters in Mexico. Scott and Stiles were going to focus on Liam while I healed from the wounds I sustained in my fight. The slash wound was now just a slight scar now but in a few more hours there will be no more signs of it. The sounds of the Loft door banging caught my attention, it couldn't be Scott or the others coming to check on me. Taking my sweatshirt zipper I zipped it up to my neck covering the slash wound as I moved to the door. Taking it into my hand I slid it open and before me was someone I didn't expect.

"Garrett? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised he looked like he didn't sleep at all because he looked absolutely exhausted.

"I think we need to talk about yesterday

"I think we need to talk about yesterday...don't you?" he  reminded I felt my whole body completely tense up and swallowed sharply. I knew deep down he was right, so I took in a deep breath and moved to the side allowing him to pass me.

 I knew deep down he was right, so I took in a deep breath and moved to the side allowing him to pass me

"I don't know how to even start to explain all of this." I started watching Garrett place his backpack on the ground and lean his back against the armrest of the couch next to him.

" I started watching Garrett place his backpack on the ground and lean his back against the armrest of the couch next to him

"Take your time...maybe you can start with what you are?" he replied I crossed both of my arms against my chest and looked down at my feet for a moment.

"Well that is the complicated part...okay. Well Beacon Hills is not your average town, it is like a Beacon for the supernatural hence the name. My family and I we are not human...we are supernatural creatures well I am the different from them. My half siblings and father are all werewolves while I'm a werepanther like my mother was, it is a variation of a werecat." I explained watching Garrett's face slightly look at me confused, lifting my one hand I flicked my fingers and my were nails pushed through my nailbeds. "The fire took everyone with the exception of my halfsiblings and my crazy Uncle. What you saw yesterday was a Berserker, a creature that was once human but now is more animalistic and monstrous. He was sent by a psychotic hunter who wants revenge against us and my brother, her ex-boyfriend."

~~GARRETT~~

I was trying to listen to everything Tessa was telling me and deep down I was starting to feel guiltier and guiltier by the second.

"Not only do we have them to worry about but we have assassins targeting us because they want money. Which is something I don't understand, I mean these Assassins are targeting us and killing us but they don't know about us. I mean not once did I kill an innocent person, none of us did and they don't seem to care about any of that. If we killed an innocent life our eyes would change in color, well for werewolves there eyes would turn a bright blue but for me our eyes turn grey which simplizes the emptyness that was once our soul. Do my eyes look grey to you?" she asked I saw her blue eyes lighten but I saw no grey anywhere. Now I felt sick to my stomach, I knew that she was right about assassins. We were greedy and desperate for money but none of that mattered anymore. I needed to tell her the truth; the truth about everything including about me.

"Right...Tessa....since we are being honest, I think I should be honest too." I began watching her look up at me and this made me swallow even harder taking my backpack into my hands. Slowly I unzipped my bag grabbing the folded piece of paper I stuffed into here earlier and handed it to her. She took it from me, I watched her unfold the paper and saw the shocked expression on her face. "I'm an assassin."