Liam Dunbar PT: 1

~~This is different Liam One Shots requested by @k-k0129 thank you for your request and I hope I did your request justice. Enjoy :)~~

~~CALISTA~~

I was shuffling through the many books that were inside my locker; things have been a bit stressful with Kate's return as a Were-Jaguar, Derek's powers seemed to be slowly disappearing, Assassins were targeting us all and now Scott had gained a Be...

I was shuffling through the many books that were inside my locker; things have been a bit stressful with Kate's return as a Were-Jaguar, Derek's powers seemed to be slowly disappearing, Assassins were targeting us all and now Scott had gained a Beta named Liam that he saved from the Wendigo Sean. Other than trying to figure who the Benefactor is, I was tasked with teaching the young freshman how to control the werewolf within. So today I was waiting for Liam to get out of his last class so we could head to the Preserve so I could teach him. Scott and Stiles were trying to focus on Kate and on some secret that they were keeping from everyone. To be honest I could care less about what the secret was, the only reason why I offered to help train Liam is because I was the one who trained Scott and Isaac to control it. A few minutes later the bell rang, students began filing out of classrooms gossiping about tests, plans for the weekend and of course rumor spreading. I could hear Liam's voice in the distance, he was talking to his best friend Mason and based on the facial expressions Mason wasn't too happy being ditched again. Liam was now a few feet from me pinning his one shoulder to the lockers and had his back to me.

"I swear...tomorrow we will have our pizza night Mase, it's just I have to do something really important tonight." Liam replied I was trying not to eavesdrop on the conversation but with enhanced hearing I couldn't just block it out.

"What is going on with you Liam? Before you just wanted to fit in and now you are hanging out with those juniors especially with that Hale girl. Do you know what people say about her? They say she is messed up in the head that the only reason why those guys hang out with her is because they are scared of her brother." Mason exclaimed the words 'messed up in the head' definitely hit a nerve inside me, I could feel my hazel eyes flicker to yellow then back to hazel again. I grabbed my bag slamming the locker door loudly causing both boys to jump and turn to see me standing there. Mason's face was stunned almost like he didn't notice I was there, I just gave them both a glare before moving away from them. 

~~LIAM~~

After Cali overheard what Mason said about her I watched her storm off angry, my gaze fell on Mason who seemed a bit freaked out

"Nice dude..." I sighed grabbing my backpack tightly against my arm and took off after Cali who vanished into the crowd. I began dodging students and teachers when I saw Cali pushing open the two doors and exiting the school. My body slammed through the doors, seeing groups of students passing by me as I used my eyes to scan for Cali. I saw Cali talking to Scott and Stiles, I began hiking over towards them when she saw me coming she muffled something to them and began walking away. I was about to go after Cali when Stiles and Scott stood in front of my way, they didn't seem too pleased from what Cali told them. "Look I know what you are going to say but it was Mason who said it not me. I am trying to catch up with her so I can apologize."

"Cali has gone through a lot in her life Liam...she lost her entire her family in a fire and she watched her sister die in front of her. Just...just be very careful Liam she's a bit on edge right now." Stiles replied moving away I saw Cali far in the distance as I took off running in that direction hoping I would catch up to her.

"Cali...Cali...wait up..." I yelled Cali just started to speed walk a bit faster than she was before but I was on her tail, I ended up in front of her and I could see her blue eyes were burning into mine. "Cali...look Mason didn't mean what he said..."

"Yes he did...and I know you feel the same way. So you know what? Just go home Liam..." Cali answered her face seemed to harden as she took her bag tight into her hands and her shoulder slammed hard into mine as she brushed past to me.

"Cali...please just talk to me." I begged when I grabbed her arm stopping her from walking away; a strange feeling surged through my grip and my heart began to pound into my chest. I watched Cali as her hand wrapped around my wrist pulling him into an armbar and lowered her face to my ear.

"Stay the hell away from me Dunbar." she hissed with a slight growl under her breath and she threw me to the floor hard. I watched her starting to walk away and I couldn't control what was about to fall out of my mouth. 

"Look Cali I know that you have gone through a lot...I know about the fire, about your family and what happened to your sister." I gasped Cali stopped moving, I could see her body tighten and she slowly turned to look at me on the floor. I could see her eyes burning gold and her fangs were pushing through her lips.

"Go to hell." she growled before I could say another word she turned quickly and began running through the Preserve leaving me where I laid.