THEO RAEKEN PT: 2

~~THEO~~

I killed my engine as soon as I saw both Tal and the monster wolf repel backwards from the current of electricity flowing through them both. Tal hit my truck hard leaving a small crack in my window and after a few seconds she didn't stand. Pushing open my door I rushed to the passenger side seeing Tal laying unconscious on her side on the floor, bending down I took her arm and pulled her onto her back. 

"Tal? Tal wake up!" I replied shaking her turning my head side seeing Le Bette standing up, it roared before taking off into the darkness. Turning back I saw Tal was laying motionless still, I touched her again when I used my enhanced hearing to detect anything. My eyes went wide when I didn't pick up on Tal's heartbeat or even breathing. "Fuck!"   

I began CPR pushing onto Tal's chest then pressing my lips to hers pushing air into her

I began CPR pushing onto Tal's chest then pressing my lips to hers pushing air into her. After pushing onto her chest a few more times when Tal's body jerked up and gasping for air. She began coughing turning to her side as I collapsed to the floor pinning my back to my truck catching my breath next to her. 

~~TAL~~

~~TAL~~

"What...?" my voice wheezed slowly lifting my body from the ground and pinned my back onto Theo's truck door. 

"Your heart stopped." he gasped I turned to look at him grabbing my heavy chest and then I looked at both of my hands. There were some black scorch marks on my flesh, my chest was aching probably from Theo slamming onto it.

"Why did you bring me back?" I asked Theo looked over to me, if Theo just left me then it would be one less threat against him and his pack.

"Because I didn't really want to do this...I didn't want to kill you...when I did it destroyed me." Theo exclaimed I didn't have the strength to roll my eyes to his answer, if that was true then why did he betray us? I tried to lift my limp body from the floor, I was struggling to stand but my legs were a bit wobbly. "You shouldn't move...you electrocuted yourself." 

"I'm fine

"I'm fine..." I groaned catching my body into the truck as I saw Theo stand up in front of me in case I fell over. 

"Let me drive you home." Theo replied I turned my gaze to him I could see the odd look of pain in his face but a classic Sociopath can manipulate their emotions to make them appear normal. 

"I'm fine just..." I started when my head started to get light headed and everything started to spin. Looking up at Theo my vision was getting foggy and started to fade into darkness. My body lurched forward towards Theo and I just felt myself fall unconscious.

~~THEO~~  

RI managed to catch Tal before she hit the floor again, I took her body into my arms and placed her into my front seat. Driving in silence I realized that Tal was definitely very weak from that little stunt and if I left her at her Loft then Le Bette would try again. Turning in my driveway I knew the most of my pack were staying there and bringing an unconscious Talia Hale inside would suggest something I didn't want to explain. I killed my engine, took Tal's unconscious body into my hands and headed into my house. Walking through my living room I saw Tracey was sitting on my couch alongside Josh but it would seem that Corey and Hayden were nowhere to be seen.

"Theo? What is going on?" Tracey asked I turned my gaze to her, she stood up and moved towards me seeing Tal in my grip. I didn't answer as I moved past her going up the stairs to my bedroom at the end of the hallway. Pushing the door open with my foot I lowered her to my bed then taking the small blanket from the end of my bed and placed it onto her. "What the hell is this?" Snapping my head at her I moved to the door grabbing Tracey's arm pulling her with me as I shut my bedroom door.

"Keep your voice down." I hissed watching Tracey's face harden with disgust and anger, I knew she had some sort of feelings towards me but my heart belonged to someone else; even if she didn't love me back.

"Are you crazy to bring her here? She is the enemy..." Tracey reminded I pulled her down the stairs away from my room and turned my eyes back onto her.

"It is not your concern...keep your focus on the task I gave you. Le Bette attacked again tonight, I want you all to be ready for a fight. Go to the Lab and stay there until I contact you." I exclaimed turning a small bit to go back upstairs but I saw Tracey remained still where she was. 

"You love her...that is why she's here. There is no other reason why...she doesn't care about you, why don't we just kill her now. We can take her power and be able to stand up against Scott." she replied I turned back around snatching her neck with my hand and my eyes burned Gold.   

"I told you...Talia Hale is not your concern. You will not touch or hurt her and if you do then I will put you right back where I found you, you understand me?" I growled tightening my grip on her neck watching her squeak out a small yes. Her hands held my hands but she wasn't strong enough to break the grip. "Good...now Get out!" Releasing her throat she and Josh took off out of my house, I glanced back up the stairs and I felt myself revert back to normal. I knew Tal was the enemy but we were connected and sadly there was nothing either one of us can do about it.