Void Stiles PT:4

Part 4 of 7

~~VOID STILES~~

Slowly I began descending down the stairs watching Becca back away from me until her back slammed against the wall and I got closer to her. She tried to move when I slammed my hand into the wall stopping her and causing her to jump out of her skin.

"Oh no...you're not going anywhere..." I smirked watching her eyes tightened shut turning away from me and I knew she was still scared of me.

"Scott is coming for us...he will stop you..." she replied which made me chuckle at her response and my eyes now locked into hers.

"I'm counting on it." I whispered looking down at her body that wanted to collapse and I caught it with my free hand pushing her back to the wall. My hand was caressing her side feeling her quiver against my touch, the fear was radiating off her again and it was intoxicating. "My offer still stands Becca? I can free you from all that you keep trapped inside you, you can be strong and you can be happy. Just let me in."

"Never..." she whimpered I knew it was going to take a little more to push her now, my head turned a bit to look at the Banshee behind us and then back at her.

" she whimpered I knew it was going to take a little more to push her now, my head turned a bit to look at the Banshee behind us and then back at her

"Maybe you need some incentive Becca..." I smirked grabbing her by her hair and forced her to her knees to see what I was going to do. Moving towards the unconscious Banshee, I took her by her strawberry blonde hair and flipped her to her back. "You can stop this Becca..." My hand began to tighten against the Banshee's throat, forcing her to turn red from the loss of oxygen.

"Stop....please stop!!!" Becca screamed my face turning to hers seeing the fear in her eyes, the Banshee was still unconscious in my grip. Her tears were starting to stream down her cheeks and I knew she was so close to breaking. "Please...Void..." My head popped up turning to her, she called me by my other name and I found myself releasing the Banshee's throat.

" My head popped up turning to her, she called me by my other name and I found myself releasing the Banshee's throat

"I don't want to do this to you Becca...I just wanted to free you from the pain you shield everyone from to protect them. I know what happened to you when you were a little girl and it angers me to see you like that." I exclaimed moving towards the scared little girl, she looked up at me seeing her face looked at me confused.