Jordan Parrish PT:4

Part 4 of 5 (#TARRISH or #PAL)

~~PARRISH~~

We were heading to Mexico to save Scott and Kira from Kate and her Berserkers, Tal was in the passenger seat of my SUV and I could see her look out the window while we sped through the desert. Tal and I both knew Peter was involved somehow, we were following his car down the road with Braeden in a police van with Derek, Stiles and Liam in the back. 

"We will finish this Tal...I promise you." I replied touching her arm with my hand, she turned her gaze back to me and just gave me a small nod. The sun set an hour later now the sky filled with darkness, Peter skidded his car to a halt forcing me to slam on the brakes and move away from them. When the car halted I saw Kate with a group of Berserkers in the darkness waiting for us. I pulled my gun from my pocket making sure it was fully loaded and when I looked at Tal I could see her claws were out. Her fangs were out too, her upper lip snarled back with a soft growl pushing through her throat when Braeden's van came to a halt next to us. The back door flew open and I saw a Berserker pull Derek from the van then began to wail on his body. "Let's do this..." I began firing my gun at the Berserker hitting the chest plates when he turned to face me. The Berserker began to charge to my SUV when the sounds of footsteps pound against the roof of my car and I saw Tal jump tackling the Berserker to the ground. I emerged from my car firing the gun at the other Berserkers that were coming at us, Tal threw the one she held to the side and I saw Stiles, Malia, Liam and Peter all go after Scott and Kira through the Tezcatlipoca. 

~~TAL~~

~~TAL~~

I charged to Derek's side with Braeden using her shotgun as cover fire when I saw Derek was covered in blood and slash marks. I took his arm into my grip lifting his body moving him away from the fight letting his back hit the concrete wall.

 "Derek..." I whispered feeling his blood sticking against my hands, he couldn't heal or use any of his werewolf powers because of what Kate did to him. 

"Go Tal...he needs your help..." Derek wheezed moving my hand from his chest when I saw Braeden come to my side looking at Derek. 

"Take care of him...I'll cover you guys." I replied to Braeden before looking at Derek one last time, he gave me a nod and I charged back into the fight. I got off the ground grabbing what looked like a concrete slab into my hands and swung it at the charging Berserker hitting him straight in his skull plated head.