GARRETT PT: 9

~~GARRETT~~

Violet managed to knock Scott out with whatever she had in the syringe, he laid unconscious on the floor while I slowly stood up to face her.

"Violet...what are you doing?" I asked watching her gaze harden as she turned her necklace into its whip form. 

"What does it look like I'm doing? I am doing what you won't do, I'm finishing this and getting the money we both deserve

"What does it look like I'm doing? I am doing what you won't do, I'm finishing this and getting the money we both deserve." she exclaimed I watched her take a step towards me while I remained in front of Tessa who was struggling in the chair. 

"I told you that we're done with this bullshit...I told you what would happen to you if you went after Tessa or the rest of the McCall pack. Why would you do this?" I yelled feeling my hand slowly move to my back where I hid my blade that I kept in my truck. 

"I did this for you Garrett...to free you from whatever that bitch has over you. Come back to me...stand by me and help me take down the highest two on the Deadpool. We can do this together and once their dead we will have enough money to start a new life elsewhere, what do you say Garrett?" she exclaimed I took the blade into my hand and slowly pulled it free from where I had it.

"Screw you Violet....I'm not going to do this." I replied watching her gaze change to full on pain.

"If you are not with me then you are against me..." she answered twirling the whip tightly into her grasp and I pulled my blade free exposing it to her.

" she answered twirling the whip tightly into her grasp and I pulled my blade free exposing it to her

"I'm against you." I whispered she slashed her whip at me which I managed to dodge rolling away from it. She slashed down again and again hitting the floor in front of me. With another slash I used my blade to catch it and she used her strength to ripped the blade from my hands letting it streak across the floor behind her. With the opportunity I charged at her colliding myself into her knocking her body to the floor. I grabbed her necklace wrapping it around her throat and began to pull it tightly against her throat. 

~~TESSA~~

I looked up seeing Scott was starting to come around but he was still very weak to whatever Violet injected into him. My gaze then turned to Garrett who was on top of her using her necklace against her. I could see his grip firmly on the wire pulling it tighter against her throat and she was struggling to breathe.