THEO RAEKEN S.6 PT: 9

~~THEO~~

~~THEO~~

"I'll go after Liam." I heard Tal's voice breaking my focus from Derek before all eyes were on her now.

"Tal...?" Scott started while she uncrossed her arms and pressed herself onto the metal table before her.

"Well you shouldn't go at this alone." Scott answered looking over at Malia who was near Stiles who shook her head at him.

"I'll go with her." I replied with everyone's attention now staring at me, my chest tightened as there stares hit me hard. 

"Fine by me." Tal answered everyone nodded not wanting to discuss the option any futhur and everyone got there parts of the plan. Stiles and Lydia were going for Jackson, Tal and I would go after Liam and Scott and the rest will handle the Anuk Ite. My gaze snapped onto Tal who was now standing in front of me waiting for my response. "Let's go." I was following her out of the room when someone grabbed my arm hard and when I turned I saw it was Derek with Scott behind him.

"A Word?" he hissed Tal turned saw Derek's gaze and it was almost like they were telepathically talking to one another.

"I'll be in the truck."  Tal replied moving away and out of the Clinic as I turned back to face both of them.

"You want me to trust you? You want me to forgive what you did to us? Then you make sure that Tal comes back alive

"You want me to trust you? You want me to forgive what you did to us? Then you make sure that Tal comes back alive." Scott exclaimed I didn't even speak I just gave him a nod as he moved out of the room and now I was left with Derek. He grabbed my throat slamming me into the wall and I could feel the anger fueling him through his grip.

"I don't care about the connection you and Tal share; you broke her heart, you killed her and you betrayed her trust. Make no mistake you are nothing but a pathetic little knock off and you don't deserve her." he hissed I grabbed his grip and broke it off of me before glaring into his eyes.

"Look I know what I did...I know I hurt her, I know I killed her and you are right I don't deserve Tal. She brought me back from Hell for a reason; maybe it was because of Stiles or maybe it is because of something else. Whatever it is I owe her my life and she has given me a chance even when I don't deserve it. You may never trust me, you may never even like me but I love her and I am going to do everything in my power to keep her alive." I explained watchign Derek's gaze harden for a moment as I braced myself for another strike.