Jordan Parrish PT:3

Part 3 of 5 (#TARRISH or #PAL)

~~PARRISH~~

It had been nearly two weeks since Tal flipped her switch; she has been blowing off her duties to the pack and her duties with helping Lydia and I figure out what supernatural creature that I was. She feels nothing now not for anyone and every attempt Derek, Scott and Stiles did just seemed to piss her off. I could understand where she is coming from; she lived with the weight of her entire families and mother's death on her shoulders for years, it was about time she felt relief from it. I decided to keep my distance, I mean we kissed but I don't think even that could snap her back. I was sitting at my desk when Derek Hale appeared in front of me, the only reason I could think of was because of Tal and by how he looked I could see he was desperate.

 I was sitting at my desk when Derek Hale appeared in front of me, the only reason I could think of was because of Tal and by how he looked I could see he was desperate

 "I know what you are going to ask but I can't...Tal made it very clear to me that she never had feelings for me and if I tried to get her to switch it back on she would snap my neck. I think I should take her seriously on that right now." I exclaimed when Derek pressed himself against the desk behind me I could see that this was really bugging him. 

"She's not herself Parrish...Tal...I don't think I can bring her back this time." Derek sighed deep down I did want to help but I know that Tal would make good on her threat if I tried anything. I turned to see the look of defeat in his face, his eyes looked glossy and I could tell he was desperate.

"I guess this happened before?" I asked watching Derek just give me a small nod then putting his head in his hands with stress and tension lingering. 

"Once...it took me about two weeks to get her to switch it back on..." Derek answered pressing his elbows onto his knees and pressed his chin into his fists.

"It was the night her mother died wasn't it?" I questioned seeing him look at me curiously, I forgot that Derek didn't know that Tal told me what happened to her.

"Yeah but this time it's different. Whatever Kate did to her last night had finally threw Tal over the edge." Derek answered my back pressed against my chair staring at the werewolf who I never thought I would see like this. I sighed knowing that I had to do something because I got to Tal before and maybe deep down I can get her back. "Look Parrish...I wouldn't ask you to do this but what I did back then isn't going to work this time. I know somewhere deep down she does have feelings for you and I know you have feelings for her. You are the only one that can bring her back Parrish." I sighed looking down then moved my gaze back up to him.

"Alright...what do you want me to do?" I asked Derek's face soften and I prepared myself for the so called plan that Derek had in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~TAL~~