Scott McCall PT: 10

~~THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT~~

~~TAL~~

My eyes slowly opened seeing a blurred image of Scott's bedroom, I was laying on his bed but my body was stiff and laid like dead weight. I saw Stiles pacing back and forth with his phone pushed against his lips and fear in his eyes.

"Stiles?" I coughed seeing my best friend halt turning to look at me and I watched the relief fill his eyes when he moved up next to me.

"Tal...thank God..." Stiles replied my eyes noticed a dark black sweat shirt tied across my body, the smell of Theo flooded into my nose and an overwhelming disgust hit my stomach.

"Why is Theo's sweat shirt tied onto my body?" I asked trying to move anything but it remained still where it was concerning me.

"The Beast missed your neck but slashed you deeply against your chest, Theo tied his sweatshirt to your chest hoping to stop the bleeding." he answered my mind flashed back to what happened last night; I remembered laying on my stomach looking at Stiles on the opposite side of his jeep then a loud snap pushed against the middle of my back and then everything went black. "Look Tal...you need to rest up so you can heal...I'm going to see if Scott is here. I'll be right back okay?" I couldn't nod, I couldn't move anything from my mid chest down and everything became clear to me.

 I'll be right back okay?" I couldn't nod, I couldn't move anything from my mid chest down and everything became clear to me

~~SCOTT~~ 

Liam, Kira and I pushed into my house seeing Stiles, Malia, Hayden and Braeden all waiting in my living room but Tal was nowhere to be seen. Her scent was in the house the I turned my attention to Stiles who looked a bit freaked.

"Scott...what are we going to do about Mason?" Liam asked me before I could ask Stiles about Tal, I turned to look at my Beta who was still a bit in shock from what happened.

"I don't know...Corey could've taken him anywhere." I answered leaning against my couch, my body ached from all the injuries my body sustained during the fight against the Beast.

"What do we do now?" Malia wondered with Braeden next to her, I could barely stand on my own two feet yet alone go out searching for Mason and Corey. My mind was on Tal, the image of The Beast and her going through the window of the Library. I needed to heal, I needed to know how Tal was doing and I needed to figure things out. "Scott?"

"Hayden would Corey go to Theo?" I asked looking at the young Chimera who I learned abandoned Theo in order to be with Liam.

"No he's terrified of Theo and from what I've seen he cares about Mason. He wouldn't bring him to Theo because he knew that Theo would kill him for the power." Hayden exclaimed I nodded turning to Liam who was worried now to hear Theo would kill Mason for the Beast's power that was inside.

"Alright...Liam...you and Hayden check the woods and report back if you find him or anything. Malia...you, Kira and Braeden go check the border see if they decided to skip town. Stiles call your dad to see what's happening at the school since the attack." I ordered everyone nodded Stiles stayed behind while the others left my house. My grip on the couch tightened when I felt myself about to fall over onto the floor. "Stiles? Where's Tal? Is she okay?" I could see pain hitting Stiles's face now I was really worried.