Jordan Parrish PT:2

Part 2 of 5 (#TARRISH or #PAL)

~~TAL~~

I could feel our chests touching when he lifted me in his arms and we went back inside the place. I felt my back against the sheets with his soaked chest pressing firmly against my chest. His lips were soft and sweet to the touch, before I could feel my wolf humming in my throat. We pulled away for a moment; I looked deep into his green eyes before he glanced at the end table seeing his cell phone blink.

"Such a mood killer." He groaned crawling off me towards his cellphone when I could feel mine in my pocket vibrate. I pulled it from my pocket seeing a new text message from an unknown number; 'Come alone, to where it all began Tal. Leave the Deputy and come face me.' I could feel some anger boil over overwhelming the small piece of happiness I had in this moment. Parrish was looking out the window possibly talking to someone and I quietly grabbed my jacket slipping out of his apartment. I started in the rain towards the location pulling my phone out and pressed send to call the only person I knew would answer right now, 'Stiles'

Conversation between Tal (T) and Stiles (S)

S- Tal, is everything alright?

T- I need you to get ahold of Scott, Derek and Liam, either Peter or Kate contacted me and told me to come face them alone.

S- Does Parrish know?

T- I just walked out, just call them and let them know to stay away. I got to go Stiles.

End of Conversation

I emerged from the woods when I saw Kate with three Berserkers behind her with the rain still pouring down on all of us but no Peter was there.

"What do you want Kate? Come to force me to join you like always?" I hissed which I could see her laughing at me

"I want to see how far your strength will last. Get her." She laughed with her three Berserkers charging at me. I flicked out my claws and charged through the wet grass in the same direction. I avoided the first one's swipe with his blade sliding against the wet grass before slashing at his leg causing him to stumble. I jumped to my feet jumping into the air sending a punch at the other one in the face feeling the skull vibrate against my hand. I landed seeing the third one now next to me, I back flipped away avoiding the other and I continuously avoided there blades as I continued to fight them. I know I couldn't destroy them but I could get around them because I was faster. I managed to make my way towards Kate clasping my hand across her throat with my eyes electrified. The moment I did the Berserkers charged in my direction but I didn't move where I stood keeping my eyes on her.

"Call them off or I'll snap your neck." I growled feeling some blood trickle from a few wounds I sustained. The sounds of thunder made the entire moment threatening when I watched she glared at them and they slowly backed off. When she looked at me again that sly smile on her lips I could feel my fangs bare under my lips. "I guess I have more strength than you think. Now why did you call me here?"