Theo Raeken PT: 1

~~This is a different Theo Raeken and Tal Hale set of One Shots~~

~~THEO~~

I know last night was pretty rough for Tal, the Dread Doctor's book triggered a horrible memory for her and when I tried to talk to her she just pinned me to the hood of my truck telling me to not say another word. I decided to forget everything that happened and just work out like I normally did to sort through the thoughts of my mind. While I was doing some pull ups I sensed the presence of a werewolf coming into the gym and with a small whiff I couldn't pinpoint who it was. The door opened as I tilted my head towards that direction and a patch of dark hair enter the room. A pair of hazel eyes fell onto mine and I knew it was Tal instantly dressed in workout clothing. We locked eyes for a moment, I could see the annoyance in her expression as she just turned her face away and headed towards the other side to workout. 

Through the reflection of the mirror in front of me I was able to see Tal without looking stalkerish at her, I saw her tie up her dark hair into a ponytail and then she pulled off her hoodie from her body tossing it to the side

Through the reflection of the mirror in front of me I was able to see Tal without looking stalkerish at her, I saw her tie up her dark hair into a ponytail and then she pulled off her hoodie from her body tossing it to the side. She was stretching her arms out with small pops coming from her body as she moved towards the salmon ladder the football players tried to use for training but they were never successful past the first three. Tal leapt up using her werewolf agility then began swinging her body back and forth until she jolted up with the bar hitting the next set of hooks. She repeated that process until she made it to the top set of hooks and then she began descending with the bar. I don't know whether it was because of her werewolf strength, her future Alpha strength or just her doing it on her own without any supernatural assist.

She jumped down I leapt down from the ladder and gave her neck a small crack, her eyes found their way onto me almost like she could sense me staring at her

She jumped down I leapt down from the ladder and gave her neck a small crack, her eyes found their way onto me almost like she could sense me staring at her. My gaze dropped as I dropped from my bar pretending that I wasn't paying attention to her and unzipped my hooding pulling it from my body revealing my muscular physique that was hidden underneath. At the corner of my eye I saw Tal turn to the bench press, she seemed to pack on the weight starting from over hundred to nearly five hundred. She pinned her back to the bench clutching the bar into her hands and then began to lowering the bar to her chest exhaling pushing it back up.