Jordan Parrish PT:1

Well here is the first of many One Shots/Imagines; This is Part 1 of Jordan Parrish's One Shots so in the comments below let me know what you think and give my a request what you want see next. I have multiple One Shots to do with every single character along with all of your ideas. So Let me know what you want to see and ENJOY :)

Part 1 of 5 (#TARRISH or #PAL)

I fought everything inside me when Parrish removed his police shirt from his body and all I could see his well-developed chest. I sat at the base of the window still staring out at the sky when I heard Parrish's gun click, I turned to see he was placing the safety on.

"Are you okay Tal?" he asked reminding me of the wound I retained during the fight with a Berserker and Kate. I was fully healed but I kept my eyes focusing on the cars that passed in the distance. "Tal?"

"I'm fine." I replied not removing my eyes from the window, I could sense that he wanted to talk about something.

            "So are you always like this? Cold and distant?" he answered where my head snapped at him feeling a little pissed by his question

"So are you always like this? Cold and distant?" he answered where my head snapped at him feeling a little pissed by his question. "What is the real reason behind your feelings for that Kate woman?"

"It's complicated." I exclaimed but Parrish looked like he wasn't backing down for information, I bit down on my tongue and I could taste some blood at the back of my throat.

"Derek said you don't open up, that you keep it all in but that isn't healthy. Why won't you just talk to me?" he asked that same moment a flash of lightning streaked across the sky when I turned my face to him. Rain started to pound against the window when I felt my anger reaching towards a breaking point. "I think you are scared." I appeared in front of him grabbing his throat with my hand and my eyes flashed the yellow red color.

            "I'm not afraid of anything got it Deputy?" I hissed holding him tightly in my grip, his feet with my supernatural strength

"Really? By the way you handled tonight shows it." He choked when I growled pushing his back against the wall still holding by his neck. I could feel my fangs starting to form but I fought the temptation.