Brett Talbot PT: 6

~~JEN~~

It swiped its taloned leg against my body sending me flying into the wall hard feeling bits of concrete indent into my body. I felt disoriented but there was no time to quit, I jumped to my feet charging at the beast with claws fully extended. The Arachne swiped his arm against me; I dodged it swiping my claws against his skin. I hoped Stiles managed to get a hold of the others because I doubt I could take this down on my own. The Arachne swiped again, I managed to dodge the swipe but his free hand grabbed my throat.

"You smell delicious...let's take a bite." he snickered I could see the fangs open as the saliva dripped freely against them, I felt my eyes begin to glow a bright yellow as I grabbed both of the Arachne hand with mine.

"Not going to happen." I smirked lifting both of my legs kicking it into its chest breaking its grip as I flipped backwards in the air and onto the floor. The loft door swung open revealing Scott, Liam, Hayden, Stiles, Brett, Lydia, Mason, Corey, Parrish armed with his gun and Malia preparing for a fight. "I brought friends." I charged at it full force when it grabbed me with its taloned claws hoisting me in the air.

" I charged at it full force when it grabbed me with its taloned claws hoisting me in the air

"I'll deal with you later pet." It laughed throwing me towards the glass as I fell through it. I threw up my hand with my claws digging it into the concrete to catch myself as I dangled over the eight flights below.

"Jen hold on!" Scott roared I felt myself hit my back against the edge feeling my grip tighten against the ledge. I could try to pull myself up if I had enough strength to, I could see Scott and the others fighting the beast. I saw Liam being brave before the beast swiped his hand against Liam's face sending towards my direction. I lashed my free arm catching Liam's as his weight added to the stress on my grip of the ledge; he trembled remembering when he dangled off the roof of the hospital.

"Liam...hang on." I gasped feeling my claws that were holding us on the building scraping against the concrete. I was going to lose my grip and if I didn't figure out what to do then both Liam and I will fall. "Liam? Can you climb up?"

"I can't." he yelled I could feel Liam's grip loosening in mine; I looked around me trying to come up with a plan.

" he yelled I could feel Liam's grip loosening in mine; I looked around me trying to come up with a plan

"Shit...okay Liam use your claws and jam them into my leg to hold on." I screamed he looked at me like I was insane. "Just do it I can't hold us both." Liam sank his claws into my thigh as I felt a strong urge of pain inside making me want to scream. I saw the empty loft below my feet and I knew that was the only option I had.

"What are we going to do now?" Liam shouted I knew there was only one option I tightened my hand against the ledge.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Liam looked at me with nervous but he knew there wasn't a better option. "On the count of three Liam I am going to swing us to safety. Hold onto me as tight as you can and don't let go no matter what."

"Okay, I trust you." Liam agreed I started to swing my legs to gain momentum as Liam tightened his grip on my thighs.

"One....two.....three." I shouted releasing my grip grabbing Liam into my arms as we flew backwards into the loft below. The glass shattered against my lower back as I clutched Liam in a bear hug tightly. We slid against the floor but I hit the back of my head on the edge of floor knocking myself out cold loosening my grip on Liam who lay against my chest.

 We slid against the floor but I hit the back of my head on the edge of floor knocking myself out cold loosening my grip on Liam who lay against my chest

"Jen...Jen you did it." Liam started before seeing me unconscious, he lifted my head feeling the wetness on the back of my scalp, and he moved his hand seeing the ruby texture in his fingertips. "Scott!!! Jen's hurt. We are in the loft down below."

"Alright, keep an eye on her. Stiles, Brett and Parrish are coming towards you now." Scott yelled back so only his werewolf ears to hear, though he could hear squeal from above them. Liam saw the Arachne lunge into the room knocking Liam backwards before wrapping its fingers around my throat lifting my unconscious body in the air.

 Liam saw the Arachne lunge into the room knocking Liam backwards before wrapping its fingers around my throat lifting my unconscious body in the air

"Mine..." The Arachne whispered sticking it's talons into my stomach as my yellow eyes flashed open. The Arachne heard my friends coming removing it's claws from my stomach throwing me into the nearby column as I crashed unconscious.

~~Brett~~

~~Brett~~

I slid the loft door open seeing Liam pulling off chucks of concrete off Jen's back and my heart began to ache. I rushed over to help him removing multiple pieces until I took her bloody body into my arms. When I removed hair from her face I saw blood pouring from her stomach, I pressed my free hand onto her stomach seeing her wince against my touch. I could hear everyone behind me gathering around us as Scott knelt down next to me to look at Jen.

"We need to get her to Deaton..." Scott exclaimed I nodded and took Jen tightly into my arms feeling her head slam into my chest.

"Stiles and I will bring her...you guys go after that Arachne." I answered Scott nodded Stiles led me out of the loft and to his jeep parked below. I prayed silently to myself in hopes that Jen was going to be alright.