Liam Dunbar PT:3

Part 3-5 (The next few parts are long) (#TIAM or #DALE)

Tal was trying to take most of the fight with both Kate and one Berserker each tag teaming her, I was fighting the other Berserker and I could only feel worry over Tal. That moment the Berserker jammed her arm at me sending me backwards through the air and onto the ground a few feet away. I looked up to see Tal now fighting all three of them by herself, she slashed one Berserker dodging the others strike and kicking Kate into her stomach. Kate stumbled backwards while Tal took on both Berserkers for the moment I got to my feet when I saw Kate charge at Tal with her claws bared. 

"Tal! Look out!" I yelled when she turned Kate slashed across Tal's chest forcing her to drop to one knee, I charged towards her leaping into the air and I tackled Kate before she could strike again. Kate kicked me off her while Tal attempted to recover and now I was pissed off.

 Kate kicked me off her while Tal attempted to recover and now I was pissed off

"Awwww little baby protecting the future Alpha...so sweet too bad I'm going to kill you." she smirked swinging her claws at me when I avoided each one like they were Lacrosse balls. I caught her last strike spinning her and she fell to the floor with a thud. Tal rushed to my side grabbing her chest I could see claw marks ripping through her clothes. 

"We have to get out of here...the Berserkers can't be destroyed by just us. We need to call the others and get some backup." Tal replied I nodded she and I began to run hearing the Berserkers behind us chasing us both through the hallway. They were going to kill us, they weren't going to stop until both Tal and I were ripped apart. Tal pinned her back to the wall with me next to her trying to catch our breaths while the Berserkers began scanning the hallways for us. 

"We need to get somewhere they won't get to us." I whispered Tal nodded she knew that we couldn't get ahold of scott and fight at the same time. 

"The Vault...the Hale Vault in the basement. If we get in there we will be safe those walls are strong enough to handle a werewolves strength. We just need to get past them and get to the metal door on the other side." Tal explained I nodded she looked over to see the Berserkers then she looked back at me taking in a deep breath. I could tell she had a plan that I wasn't going to like the plan she had in mind. 

"Tal...no..." I whispered she touched my arm with her hand I could see the claw marks already healed up now just clothing was torn up.

" I whispered she touched my arm with her hand I could see the claw marks already healed up now just clothing was torn up