Stiles Stilinski PT: 3

Part 3 of 6 (#TILES)

I killed him; Donovan Dontai but what happened to his body? He vanished; there was no body, no blood, no crime scene. The only thing I knew that he was a Chimera and he wanted to kill me after I tempted him to try something not thinking that he did. I couldn't process what had just happened, it occurred so fast that everything inside my mind was blurred. I got home seeing that I was alone, I had blood staining my hands and on instinct I grabbed my phone. 

I hovered over Scott's name for a moment; I tried to figure out how I was going to explain what happened to him but I knew deep down he wouldn't understand

I hovered over Scott's name for a moment; I tried to figure out how I was going to explain what happened to him but I knew deep down he wouldn't understand. Then I realized it was nearly two in the morning so he would probably asleep, I pressed my phone to my forehead and then I remembered the one person who would understand. I scrolled through my contact list finding Tal's name, I hope she wasn't asleep because right now I needed somebody and I pressed call. I heard two small dial tones until I heard her voice answer on the other line.

Phone Conversation Between Tal (T) and Stiles (S)

T- Stiles? Are you okay? What's going on? What's wrong?

S- Can you come over...? I need to talk to you...

T- I'm on my way...do you want me to call Scott? The Others?

S- No....don't call anyone Tal. I just want you to come, please Tal.

T- Okay I'll be there in ten minutes.

S- My window is open.

End of Conversation

I moved to my window lifting it open so Tal could come in without knocking on it, I moved to the foot of my bed sitting down staring at my hands. I could see the crimson color still on my skin and my entire body was shaking. A few minutes of staring blankly at the my hands I heard Tal's body catch the ledge and when I turned slightly she slipped into the window. 

"Stiles? What's wrong?" she asked moving towards me I tightened my hands into a fist to hide the color trying to figure out what to say but it just came out without my control.

"I killed him..." I gasped she knelt down touching my hands with hers when she looked down to see my stained bloody hands before returning her gaze back to me. She didn't remove her hands away from mine and I found myself staring into her hazel eyes that once scared me a year ago now I was used to them. "I killed Donovan..." My chest was now heavy when I saw her eyes now go wide, I don't know who she thought I meant but now she knew the truth.

"That's the boy who threatened to kill your father?" she asked I could only nod because now I was feeling my chest starting to tighten and my breaths were becoming shallow each time I inhaled and exhaled. "Take your time and tell me everything that happened? 

"I was in the Library researching the Dread Doctors...I must've passed out because when I woke up it was late and everyone was gone. I got to my jeep which failed to start again, then I felt a sharp pain on my arm and by instinct I slammed the wrench against whatever it was. It was Donovan, he was taunting me and I took off running hoping to get away from her. I got to the Library thinking since you needed a school ID to get in that I would be safe but I was wrong. I went for my phone to call you but I lost it, Donovan had it. Things got crazy when I found myself climbing the scaffolding with him grabbing my legs to pull me down. His eyes were white and he had a full mouth of fangs..." I started seeing Tal squint for a second, she knew exactly what I was talking about.