Scott McCall PT: 3

Part 3 of 11

~~SCOTT~~

I needed advice on what to do with my feelings towards Tal and the only one I could ask is someone who knows alot about her; Derek Hale. He told me to just talk to her, come to the Loft since there would be nowhere for her to go and force her to hear everything I had to say to her. Derek and Braeden went out to give me the chance to talk to Tal in private, I paced back and forth against the floor of the Loft waiting for Tal to return. The Loft door slid open, I turned to see Tal walk in and we both locked eyes for a moment. I could see that she wasn't happy to see me here, she dropped her backpack to the floor letting it slid across the room and crossed her arms.

"What are you doing here Scott?" she asked I swallowed the huge lump in my throat not sure if it was my stomach or my heart. Even though I was the Alpha Tal still made me nervous and not because she was a future Alpha Matriarch of her family.

"We really need to talk about everything Tal...everything that is going on between us...everything that we are both feeling right now." I answered seeing her scoff then roll her eyes towards my request, she began to move towards me before passing me. 

"There is nothing to say Scott. There is nothing we can do to change what happened that night. We both knew it was a mistake and both agreed to drop it." she replied taking a water bottle from the small mini fridge Derek had near the opposite wall.

" she replied taking a water bottle from the small mini fridge Derek had near the opposite wall

"It wasn't a mistake Tal..." I gasped turning to look at her and she slowly began to turn to look at me completely baffled from what I said. She closed the water bottle slamming it onto the table and now we stood a good couple of feet from where I was. "In the beginning...I thought it was only because when we lost Allison it destroyed me. When we both agreed to see other people she found it easier to do that with Isaac but I couldn't do it that easy. She was my first love and it made everything in my mind a lot worse after she died. Then you came that night to show me what Allison wanted to tell me and everything that I was feeling for you got amplified. I always cared about you Tal at first as just a friend or even a best friend....but now those feelings have changed into something more." 

"Scott..." she started where I could see she had a hard time processing what I was even saying to her, except I wasn't finished with what I needed to say.