Liam Dunbar PT: 5

~~CALISTA~~

~~CALISTA~~

Liam and I were sitting on my bed, I was still a bit weak from my fight with Peter but thanks to Liam I was still breathing. I was right; according to Derek the weird energy I felt touching Liam before and the fact his kiss helped me heal earlier was because he was my mate. Liam's fingers were intertwined with mine, I sensed a presence behind me and Liam's eyes went wide. I turned to see it was Derek, he tossed something at Liam who caught it and then he signaled me to follow him for a minute. I stood up following him to the other side of the room while Liam looked surprised by what Derek tossed at him which caused me to chuckle a bit. My eyes saw a pair of bags sitting in front of the Loft door and my heart did sink a bit when I looked at Derek.

"You're leaving aren't you?" I asked softly which he answered with a small nod which he placed both of his hands onto my shoulders.

"You can stay at the Loft; I will make the payments so you don't have to worry." Derek smiled I returned it with a weak one but Derek knew that I was sad that he was leaving.

"We haven't been separated, not in years." I choked Derek pulled me into a hug though my body was sore I tightened my grip around his muscular chest.

"I know but I need to help Braeden track down Kate...Peter is locked in Eichen so he won't be a problem anymore." Derek answered in my ear as I didn't let go of him from my hug and he didn't let go of me. Derek and I have been together since the fire, now he is leaving me alone. "He's a good kid...he needs you and you need him. Don't worry Cali...I'll be back."

"I know...it's just...it's just gonna be hard to let you go." I whispered releasing Derek from my grip and we began walking back to Liam who was still fumbling with the box Derek through at him. Derek moved over towards Liam who stood up, he was so tiny next to Derek and his gaze was hard on him.

"Take care of my sister Liam...and if you break her heart then you'll deal with me understand?" Derek threatened his eyes flashed blue then back to normal which Liam responded with a very quick nod as I could only chuckle at Derek's threat. Derek moved away from him as Liam sat back down, with a light kiss pressed to my head he headed for the stairs. He stopped turning to look at the both of us, I stood there with my arms crossed against my chest and his eyes fell onto Liam. "You better use them...I don't want to come back to possible nieces and nephews running around my Loft."

"I will...I promise." Liam gasped Derek gave us both a nod then left down the stairs, the last sound I heard from him was the sound of the Loft door shutting behind him.

" Liam gasped Derek gave us both a nod then left down the stairs, the last sound I heard from him was the sound of the Loft door shutting behind him

~~LIAM~~

I will admit Derek was a bit terrifying but Cali told me not to worry about him, if anything he was just being very protective over her. Before I could say anything Cali slammed her lips onto mine, I pulled her closer to me letting the energy surge through us both. The kiss was electrified this time; her fingers ran up my shirt before pulling it free from my body and dropping it to the floor. My hands wrapped around the fabric of her shirt as it pulled free from her body, her skin was hot to the touch. She laid her back onto her bed as I crawled on top of her leaving light kisses down her body. My lips tickled her collarbone as I pulled the strap of her bra away from her arm. I could hear slight growls pushing against her throat when her fingers nails began digging into my back. Her fingers slowly tangled into my hair while my lips ran down the crevasse of in between each breast when my fingers ran up and down her skin. My teeth nibbled on each piece of her skin making her moan softly which was music to my ears. I moved my lips back to hers, my fingers caressed across her side feeling her body shiver as my fingers found the strings of her shorts. With a light pull the string came undone and they slowly began to slip them free from her body. Soon enough a pile of our clothes covered the floor and electricity filled our skin with each touch. Her moans mixed with mine as I rocked against her hips while my one hand tightened against the bed and the other held her close to me. Her hips were now moving a bit faster against mine which I matched with our breaths harmonized until I could feel the moment reaching its peak. With a few seconds a loud gasp escaped from both of us and with that I collapsed to the side next to her. From all the exhaustion I felt after that hot moment I felt myself fall asleep next to her for a minute. I opened my eyes seeing that Cali wasn't next to me anymore, I took my boxers and shorts putting them onto my body and headed down the spiral staircase. I saw the big window that Derek got repaired before he left and I saw Cali standing on the balcony looking out at the city. I opened the door seeing Cali turn to see me coming and she looked back out where she was staring earlier.

"Are you alright?" I asked she turned looking at me; she had a small smile pressed onto her lips as she moved towards me

"Better than okay." She smiled pressing her lips onto mine which I returned happily, I held her close to me which she pulled me close to her. For once in my life I was finally happy, I knew for years I was missing something and now I knew what it was. I knew now why my body accepted the bite, it lead me to Calista Hale; my true love and my soul mate.     

~~This is the last shot of Calista and Liam, I hope I did you request justice because this was a lot of fun to write

~~This is the last shot of Calista and Liam, I hope I did you request justice because this was a lot of fun to write. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed #Lali or #Caliam-DW~~