Stiles Stilinski PT: 2

~~STILES~~

I was sitting in my chair of my chemistry class tapping my pencil against the desk with my one knee bobbing up and down against the floor while my head snapped to the door every time someone came in the room

I was sitting in my chair of my chemistry class tapping my pencil against the desk with my one knee bobbing up and down against the floor while my head snapped to the door every time someone came in the room. I was waiting for Alice to come in but I had no idea what I was going to say or do. Scott was sitting across the room talking to Kira about what they were going to do about the assassins. I snapped out of it when Alice slammed her books onto the table and plopped down in the chair in front of me.

"Hello Stiles..." her voice smiled her green eyes looked into mine as my throat and chest tightened when I saw her. Her gaze turned back to her notebook as she flipped through the pages until she found a clean page for today's notes. I turned to see Scott trying to use his werewolf vision to see if he could see anything on Alice but he shook his head no to me.

"Hey Alice..." I gasped seeing her gaze slowly turned to look at me, the tightness in my throat just continued to constrict me more. I knew I had to come up with a lie fast before she thought I was weird or something. "So umm...I sort of have a problem. All of my notes are completely out of order and I need to put them back in order for the PSATs on Saturday. Would you mind coming over to my house later to help me?"

"Ummmm...sure." She answered I could tell by her voice that she was really confused by my request but she accepted my offer. Before I could add anything Mr. Wilder (fake teacher) walked in and started the lecture for the day, I just hope that she believes me.

~~ALICE~~

After school I began walking towards Stiles's house, I clutched my sweatshirt tight to my body as the wind ripped through me

After school I began walking towards Stiles's house, I clutched my sweatshirt tight to my body as the wind ripped through me. I saw Stiles's pale blue jeep, that he called Roscoe, sat parked in his driveway when I stopped in front of his house. With a long sigh I began to hike up the driveway feeling my bag slammed against my legs with each step I took. Stopping at the front door I closed my one hand and knocked onto the door, with a brief silence I could hear a muffled conversation on the other side of the door then silence again when it opened. There stood Stiles looking a bit freaked out almost like he had a million of thoughts running through his mind.

"Alice...hey...what are you doing here?" Stiles started nervously when I noticed that he was gripping the door in his one hand almost like he was hiding something behind the door.