Void Stiles PT:5

Part 5 of 7

SIDE NOTE: THIS IS VOID STILES AND BECCA'S DARK SIDE VOID BEX 

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT

~~VOID STILES~~

Becca was my Bex now; my lips roughly moved against hers when she tossed me onto her bed then jumped onto my body colliding our lips again

Becca was my Bex now; my lips roughly moved against hers when she tossed me onto her bed then jumped onto my body colliding our lips again. My hands gripped at her waist pushing her tightly against my hips not breaking the kiss and her tongue slithered into my mouth. I lifted my back from the bed, my hands running up her shirt and her hands embracing my cheeks. My mouth broke from hers hearing her heavy breaths brush against my face, though I was still feeling the effects that True Alpha did when he ripped my host's body out of me I knew Bex would replenish me.

"How's little Becca? Any pain?" I whispered moving my lips across her neck, I could feel her body moan against my lips.

"She's screaming...begging you to stop...oh you were right Void...her pain is intoxicating...I see why you chose her..." Bex exclaimed moaning more to my touch when I lift my face away from her throat to look into her eyes.

"The True Alpha should've turned her when he had the chance...the bloodlust that resides in her deep down is waiting to erupt. She is absolutely perfect for you...so much pain...so much anger...so much darkness deep inside her soul. Care to share some of that pain? That True Alpha ripped that human out of me so I've been weakened..." I answered watching her hands slink around my neck and tilted her face to me flashing an evil smile.

"I think she has enough to spare...but enough talk Void...you have been gone for almost 70 years...as much as I wish we had better hosts they will have to do...come on Void...let's play." she whispered pressing her lips to mine again, I could feel Bex pushing little Becca's pain out through her lips and I slowly began to siphon it.  

Her hands ran up my back pulling the shirt free from my body as my strength started to return from the pain Bex was feeding me

Her hands ran up my back pulling the shirt free from my body as my strength started to return from the pain Bex was feeding me. My hands pulled at her shirt ripping it free from her body when I took her body into my grip flipping her around and slamming her to the bed. Our lips were roughly pressing onto one another's as her hand found my face again when I took it slamming it to the bed pinning it there. I felt her free hand travel down my body until I felt her at the hem of my pants, my hand that held her other one gripped it tightly feeling her moan again. My lips broke from hers traveling down her neck then starting to sink my teeth against her skin causing her mouth to moan louder. I released her arm that I had pinned to the bed moving my hands against her bra pulling the straps from her chest. My lips pressed against her skin until I gripped the bra into my hands pulling it free from her body and began sucking on the inner skin of her breasts. With each kiss I pressed my teeth to leave some nibbles along feeling Bex's body quiver more. Soon enough we found both of us bare and I pushed my lips against Bex's inner thighs, I could feel heat radiating against my cold skin. I pressed my teeth onto the skin forcing her hips down as I ran my tongue over the fresh bite mark.

"Oh God baby...I missed you." I gasped pulling her body close to me feeling my member pressing against her heat, the wetness was causing it to throb against her thighs.

"Do it Void...do it..." she begged which I happily complied pushing into Bex's lower half forcing a loud gasp to push through her. My chest pushed against hers, I slinked my arm around her body pulling her up to my lips again then lowered her slowly. Her hips moved against my waist forcing me to push deeper into her. I took both of her arms slamming them over her head, the tighter my hands squeezed hers there the more I felt her body want more.  

After twenty minutes of intensified pleasure we both collapsed onto the bed trying to catch our breaths when I turned to look at her

"I should get ready...I have chaos to bring and hands to force." I smirked pulling myself up pulling on the pair of boxers I tossed to the floor earlier.

"Bottom drawer of this girl's dresser...she has your host's clothes inside." Bex smirked turning over to reapply her bra and underwear, I moved to the dresser opening it and pulled out the jeans that were neatly folded inside. I pulled them onto my waist then taking out a black shirt from inside, I pulled it over my body and turned my attention back to Bex.

"Who would've thought the human owned black?" I chuckled with her moving through the bathroom to True Alpha's room when I looked into the mirror to check my hair. Once it was nicely spikey I noticed my skin was getting drained of color, around my eyes was getting red. "The human is dying...soon as he's gone I will have his body permanently."

"Why don't we just get out of here? Leave this god forsaken town." Bex answered where I turned seeing her hand me a dark jacket for me to put on.

"I would but I rather not have the True Alpha come after us...you are possessing his sister...you think he is just going to let her go without a fight?" I reminded pulling over my body watching her groan pulling on a plaid shirt over her dark jeans. 

"Ughhh that pathetic werewolf? The one who refuses to kill anyone no matter how evil they are? He's sooo spineless, I want to drive my hand into his chest and rip out his heart." she groaned my eyes perked up to the sound of her bloodlust, I moved forward taking her into my grip again and pressed my lips back onto hers.

" she groaned my eyes perked up to the sound of her bloodlust, I moved forward taking her into my grip again and pressed my lips back onto hers

"God I love it when you talk like this...maybe you'll get your chance. Right now I need to gather some insurance to provoke the True Alpha and that human I possessed will kill himself once he learns what he has done. He just needs a little more incentive...can you take care of that for me?" I asked my lips hovering over hers before pressing onto them again.

"Leave that to me..." she smiled when the sounds of a motorbike coming our way forcing me to break our lips away from each other's.

"I have to go...I'll see you soon." I whispered kissing her again before vanishing from view leaving Bex to deal with the True Alpha as I made my way to the first part of my plan. The hospital was now in my view and two of my now own minion Oni's appeared by my side. "Let the game begin."