Liam Dunbar PT: 4

~~LIAM~~

~~LIAM~~

After Tal made everyone in the room leave I felt Mason rush to my side and he struggled to lift my dead weight body up. Tal was now next to me taking my other arm and used her enhanced strength to lift me to my feet as I was leaning against her. Looking to Mason who was worried I just wrapped my arm around him and pressed my bloody forehead into his shoulder while keeping my grip on Tal's arm for stabilization.

"Mason...you and Corey get back to class. Try to look normal, I'll get Liam out of here so he can heal without being seen." Tal ordered Mason nodded before I replaced my arm around Tal's neck and watched Mason leave with Corey from the room leaving just Tal and I. "Come on Liam...lean on me." I complied leaning into her while she used her strength to pull my limp body along as we entered the empty hallway. She was practically dragging my body along until we got to the double doors that lead to the parking lot.

"You got my call?" I asked Tal feeling a sharp pain in my lungs as Tal opened the passenger door to her car and lowered my body into it trying not to shuffle the pain anywhere else.

"Of course...I told you that if you needed me to call. Now try not to talk too much, I have a feeling you got a few couple of ribs and a bruised lung." she answered situating me in the seat before shutting the door and moving to the driver side entering the car. Looking up I saw Gabe and Nolan still standing near the entrance of the school, they were glaring at Tal and I and looking at Tal I saw her brow harden towards them. Without a word she backed the car out of her spot and began driving away from the school. "I'm proud of you Liam...you managed to stay in control even with them making you angry."

"Thanks...I had a good teacher..." I smiled wincing slightly which Tal noticed as I watched her roll up her sleeve of her one hand.

"Give me your hand." she ordered I knew why she wanted me to give my hand but with everything going on I didn't want to add any more on her.

"I'm fine Tal...really." I answered coughing but Tal wasn't hearing it as she grabbed my hand tightly with hers then I could feel relief from pain. Glancing down I saw black veins fade from my arm and rise up Tal's as she didn't even flinch from the pain she was now siphoning.

About ten minutes later of driving we pulled up to Tal's loft as she put her car in parked and I looked over at her

"You think its a good idea for us to be here?" I asked while Tal looked over at me placing both of her hands in her lap.

"It's not safe to be at your house, Gerard could go after your family if you are there especially while you are injured. My place is the safest for you right now, you can heal and after that we can figure out what to do next." she explained I nodded while Tal exited her car and made her way over towards mine. While Tal lift my body again I could feel my heart starting to race. Tal used her arm to pull open the huge door letting us both in and she closed it quickly behind her. "You think you can manage walking now?"

 "You think you can manage walking now?"

"Yeah...thanks." I smiled leaning on the one column while she tossed her sweat shirt onto the couch near her before turning to look at me.

"You should probably get cleaned up, there is a bathroom at the end of that hall behind you. There is a fresh towel hanging on the door and I'll get you some clean clothes." she replied I nodded bracing my hand onto the column before moving slowly down the hallway into the bathroom. I braced my shoulder against the titled wall and then closed the door.