Stiles Stilinski PT:4

Part 4 of 6 (#TILES)

They were Gone. Both of my best friends were Dead; Killed. Murdered by the lying psychopathic Chimera Theo Raeken in hopes for one thing; Power. My father was hurt laying down on the cold hard floor of the abandoned house the Dread Doctors used to keep Liam, Hayden and Tal once prisoner. I needed a plan; I needed to get my dad to the hospital but I didn't want to move him in case his injuries were internal. I was waiting for the ambulance that I called earlier to arrive when I sat next to him staring at him slip in and out of consciousness, I could feel the weight of my life beginning to crash down onto me. I wasn't going to see Scott, my best friend, again after everything we went through and when I needed him he took Theo's side instead of mine. I wasn't going to see Tal, the girl who always protected me and the girl who I recently and secretly had developed feelings for was gone. Now I would never get the chance to tell her I really felt about her even if she didn't feel the same at least she would be still by my side.   

"What am I going to do? They're dead

"What am I going to do? They're dead...you're hurt Dad. I can't do this alone." I gasped trying not to cry taking my father's hand into mine when I heard a pair of footsteps entering the room. When I snapped my head to that direction I saw a patch of dark hair come into my view.

"Stiles..." a female voice groaned when I got to my feet moving closer I saw it was Tal, she had some dried blood staining her pale skin from wounds on the side of her face. She looked like she went through Hell but she decided to put it behind her to come find me.

"Tal? You're alive...? Scott? But Theo said..." I gasped nearly pulling her into a hug but by how tense her body was I knew that wouldn't be the best idea. She pushed herself from the wall using whatever strength she had to hoist herself off the wall and move towards my father collapsing to her knees next to him. 

"Theo lied...Scott is alive...look, can we talk about this later I think we need to get your father to a hospital." she reminded taking his hand into hers and once she did I saw the black veins begin to seep up her arm as she took some of his pain away. Sirens began to echo around us as Tal released my father's hand from hers moving away as the medical personnel came in to tend to my father. Tal and I sat in the ambulance in silence, the medical personnel was asking so many different questions that I had no answers too. I couldn't seem to focus when we got to the hospital, I had to deal with the incompetent check in woman who didn't understand who my father was. Luckily for me Melissa McCall took care of the paperwork and I found myself sitting next to Tal in the waiting room area. "Any word?" 

"He's heading into surgery now; he has a lacerated liver and a perforated intestine. He will be in surgery for the next few hours." I exclaimed seeing Tal sitting uncomfortably in the chair, whatever Theo did to her must've still be affecting her. My entire body was exhausted when I felt Tal's hand on my shoulder turning my attention back to her.

 My entire body was exhausted when I felt Tal's hand on my shoulder turning my attention back to her