Liam Dunbar PT: 2

~~LIAM~~
k-k0129 <3

Things just got worse...not only did I just lose two of my friends but now alot of people have become aware of the supernatural world because of me. Out of my anger I revealed us to the whole town and now everyone was going to look at us like we were monsters. I couldn't sleep...I couldn't think...I couldn't even process what I was feeling towards Tal recently. Just as her name appeared in my head a soft knock came from my bedroom window and as I turned I saw it was her waiting for me to open the window. Swinging my legs over the bed I opened it and sat back onto the edge of my bed while she crawled into the room.

"Feels like just yesterday you came through my window to talk to me about the Berserkers

"Feels like just yesterday you came through my window to talk to me about the Berserkers." I reminded watching her take a seat on the edge of bed next to me, her shoulder was brushing up against mine and I knew I had to control my heart beat otherwise Tal would pick up on it.

"I just wanted to come check on you after everything...I know that Brett and Lorilee's deaths are hitting you and I know you blame yourself for it. But you can't do that...they're deaths are not your fault. It's Gerard's and Monroe's...not yours." She pointed out I knew she was right but even with that I couldn't stop the pain that was stabbing me in my chest.

"I'm sorry Tal...I am supposed to be the Alpha but how can I be one if people end up dying around me?" I exclaimed which Tal took my arm with her hand and squeezed it firmly into her grip.

"You think Scott and I are any better Alphas? You think we didn't lose people in our quest to protect the people of Beacon Hills. We lost people...we lost Allison and Aiden...I lost my mother...my whole family in death but we also lost people that left us. We lost Isaac...Jackson...Ethan...Kira. But we take those losses and we use it to strengthen us." Tal explained I looked at her seeing her give me a small smile as I nodded at her.

"What am I going to do now? Tomorrow when I walk through those doors at school everyone is going to look at us

"What am I going to do now? Tomorrow when I walk through those doors at school everyone is going to look at us...they will look at us knowing what we all are. Aren't you worried about that?" I asked watching Tal's hand remove from my shoulder then touch both of my hands that were on my lap.

"Of course I am worried...but I am not going to let Gerard or Monroe or any of those hunters control my life." she smiled I nodded watching her squeeze my hands as my pulse started to pick up a small bit. I wasn't sure if Tal noticed it because if she did then I knew I would have many more questions coming my way. "You should get some sleep..."

"Tal...could you...ummm?" I started watching her hold up hand to stop me from speaking almost like she could read my mind.

"Move over Dunbar...if I'm staying...I'm going to get some sleep too." she answered I didn't protest as I shimmed slightly over so she could lay next to me. Tal placed her shoes on the side of the bed then laid on her back next to me.

"Tal?" I started watching her hazel eyes look over at me, I opened my mouth for a moment then closed it again. Soon I felt Tal's hand slink into mine giving me a small squeeze then smiled to reassure me that everything will be okay.

"Goodnight Liam." she whispered before turning her face away from me to sleep and before I closed my eyes I saw that Tal was still holding my hand. I gave a small smile before finally allowing myself to close my eyes and finally sleep.