Liam Dunbar PT:1

~~Side Note: My character Tal will vary in age between the characters in my Teen Wolf One Shots, it will fluctuate because Liam is 16 years old and Tal is originally 18 years old so with him only she is 17 years old so the Age of Consent in California isn't threatened -DW~~

Part 1 of 5 (#TIAM or #DALE)

~~LIAM~~

I laid in my bed staring blankly at the ceiling with my one arm pulling at strands of my hair thinking about the last fight I fought with the Berserkers, they terrified me but I knew I had to suck it up if I was going to help Scott and the rest of...

I laid in my bed staring blankly at the ceiling with my one arm pulling at strands of my hair thinking about the last fight I fought with the Berserkers, they terrified me but I knew I had to suck it up if I was going to help Scott and the rest of the pack. I haven't slept well the last few nights, I kept seeing them in my dreams or when I was awake I would hallucinate them being there coming for me. My heart jumped when I heard my cell phone vibrate against the end table, I rolled to the side seeing it was nearly two in the morning who would text me this late. I took my phone pulling up to my face and I saw a familiar name 'Tal' texting me, why was she awake this late?

Texts between Liam (L) and Tal (T)      

T- Are you alright? I saw your face during the game you looked spooked? 

L- Honestly I am...It's those damn Berserkers I can't shake the fear. 

T-Do you want to talk about it? In person?

L-What now? Aren't you like home?

End of Texts

I heard a tap on my bedroom window, I turned to see it was Tal at my window hanging onto the ledge to hold her body weight. I tossed the covers off my body moving towards the window, I unlatched the lock and pulled the window open. 

"What the hell? Tal my room is on the second floor?" I started she rolled her eyes then sent me a glare flashing her amber eyes at me then they returned to hazel reminding me that she was a werewolf too.

"Come on..." she smirked holding out her hand for me to take, I looked at her odd I took her hand into mine and she pulled me to follow her out the window. I watched her climb to the top of my roof, luckily for me both of my parents weren't home tonight. She held out her hand to help guide me until I felt myself sitting onto the roof next to her. Tal was now lying against the shingles of the roof looking up at the sky and I cradled my knees to my chest pressing my elbows onto my thighs. 

"So you just happened to be around my house at two in the morning?" I asked the moon above was in a crescent form luckily it wasn't Full otherwise I would be chained down

"I left Scott's an hour ago and thought I stop by yours after what happened at the game." Tal answered I nodded remembering that Tal and Scott were both the Alphas of the pack. Though Scott had the red eyes Tal was a destined Alpha, she already had the powers just needed the red eyes to match.

"Well like I said I just can't seem to shake those Berserkers from my mind, everytime I close my eyes they are there and sometimes when I space out I see them. I'm terrified of them, I know some werewolf I turned out to be." I exclaimed she propped herself up onto her forearms to look at me, I turned to lock eyes with her almost like that wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"Liam...it's okay to be scared. You are still new to all of this Scott and I don't expect you to be ready to go and be some badass right away. You are not the only one, we are all afraid of something it makes us human." Tal replied I sighed sharply she sat up now touching my arm with her hand, I could feel a warm feeling flood through my skin. I turned back to look at her seeing she was giving me a warm and soft smile which she normally never did, Tal wasn't one for smiling since she has a lot weighing on her. Only Stiles and Scott knew how bad the weight Tal carried was, with everything she does I was surprised the weight didn't crash down on her yet. Her hand squeezed my shoulder now almost like she was waiting for me to smile back.

"What if I freeze up in the fight? What if I panic at the wrong time and someone gets hurt or worse?" I asked turning to look at her, her hand remained on my shoulder.

"Whether it is Berserkers or Kate or Assassins it is okay to be afraid, you just need to learn how to use it to an advantage in the fight. I want you to know that I will be there to help you every step of the way, I promise." she explained I sighed but I felt slightly better nodding at her then a let out a small yawn covering it with my hand. I felt sleepy all of the sudden turning back to Tal who stretched her arms until I heard a loud pop from her neck. "Come on let's get you into bed, you got school tomorrow morning." she slid against the roof stopping at the edge holding out her arm for me to grab after I followed her. We managed to get back into my room without falling to the ground below, I laid back onto my bed and Tal threw the covers back onto my body. 

"I know this is going to sound creepy but can you stay until I fall asleep?" I asked she sat on the side of the bed nodding yes to me. It wasn't that long when I felt my eyes fall closed, I felt Tal's hand on mine again and the pain inside relieved inside me. She took some of my pain so I could relax then everything drowned out around me. I remembered that I did have a crush on her when I first saw her but knowing how she was, I knew she wouldn't be interested in me. She was like my Alpha, I prayed this feeling went away but I guess it didn't. As I drifted off to sleep I had Tal's face still in my mind, Oh God I'm screwed.