GARRETT PT: 1

~~In this series of One Shots, Violet and Garrett are assassins but not boyfriend and girlfriend. They are foster siblings.~~

~~TESSA~~

I was sitting in my Chemistry classroom, Scott and Stiles were trying to figure out what to do about the possibility of Scott's new Beta Liam. After Liam learned what we all were and what he was becoming everything has become alot more complicated. Last night Stiles discovered a list of names with numbers next to them, our names and we discovered it was a hit list and the numbers were amounts. Scott and I were the highest on the list with Lydia being a close second then my brother Derek was third but his powers were starting to slowly fade conscerning me. My focus was broken with the sounds of books landing on the table next me, my vision focused when I saw a blonde hair boy looking at me.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you...I'm Garrett your new lab partner." he introduced sitting in the chair next to me, I remembered him because he was trying out for the Lacrosse team and taunting Scott. He was attractive, his eyes matched mine but I got the sense of secrecy behind them.

"Aren't you a freshman?" I asked remembering that this was a Junior AP Chemistry class while I watched him turn his head to look at me while he placed his backpack on the ground next to him.

"Yes...but I do have AP classes...believe it or not I'm smarter then I look." he answered I watched his smile light up his face as I just shrugged turning my gaze forward. More and more students began to file into the room, two being Kira and Lydia who gave me a small nod which I returned. "I remember seeing you at Lacrosse practice sitting with two other girls. You were cheering on McCall and Stilinski, are they your friends?"

"The word friend is a very strong category to place those two into?" I replied turning my blue gaze back to him giving a small smirk and a shrug to match

"The word friend is a very strong category to place those two into?" I replied turning my blue gaze back to him giving a small smirk and a shrug to match.  I watched him trying not to fight his smile or laugh that was trying to escape from him. He bit onto his lower lip then his tongue traced across them before he cleared his throat. "I'm Tessa...Tessa Hale."

Class ended about forty five minutes later as I was stuffing my stuff into my bag while Garrett looked like he was rushing to get out of class

Class ended about forty five minutes later as I was stuffing my stuff into my bag while Garrett looked like he was rushing to get out of class. He didn't even notice that his Lacrosse stick was about to fall onto the floor and with my reflexes I was able to catch it. His gaze looked up seeing me holding his stick, he looked a bit concerned for a moment and I just handed the stick to him.

"Nice catch...maybe you should be on the team." he laughed placing the stick back onto his bag as we both made our way out of the classroom.

"Nah then I would have to deal with Coach more and having him for Economics is torture enough." I chuckled moving down the hallway with Garrett near me, I stopped by my locker watching Garrett pressing his shoulder against the rest of them.

"Well maybe its for the best...I mean you probably don't want to get that bad helmet hair or get all sweaty." Garrett smiled I laughed agreeing with that when I noticed someone watching us from the distance.

"Why is that girl looking at us like she wants to kill me?" I asked watching Garrett slowly turn around, his gaze hardened for a moment then he turned back to me.

"That's just Violet...she's my foster sister. Long story for another time...anyway I guess I'll see you around Tessa." he smiled I nodded watching him walk away towards her and I just went rummaging through my books for the next class.

~~GARRETT~~

I saw the look of pure jealousy pushing through my foster sister's eyes as I made my way up to her.

"What's up with you?" I asked her walking with her to our next class which was together, her hand was rummaging through her binder until she pulled out a crinkled up paper.

"That was Tessa Hale...she's on our list." she reminded placing the crinkled paper in my hands, looking around making sure no one was looking as I glanced down at the paper. I saw the red marker slashes across some names that Violet and I already took care of. My name saw McCall's name then I saw Tessa's right underneath and the price was at 22 million the second highest on the list. "She is worth a lot of money Gar...please tell me that you haven't forgotten why we are really here?" My gaze turned around seeing Tessa was talking with the two girls from Chemistry class and then her gaze fell onto me.

please tell me that you haven't forgotten why we are really here?" My gaze turned around seeing Tessa was talking with the two girls from Chemistry class and then her gaze fell onto me

"Don't worry, Vi...I know what I'm doing." I whispered leaning closer to her and formed a smile at Tessa who locked eyes with me. She returned it before following the two other girls to the end of the hallway and vanishing in the crowds.

 She returned it before following the two other girls to the end of the hallway and vanishing in the crowds