Brett Talbot PT: 4

His pain surged through our lips which joltedhim awake, I broke away to catch my breath after all the pain I took in fromhim. His eyes locked with mine for a minute then out of nowhere we slammed themback onto one another's. Brett's arms took my sore body into them as I broughtmy leg over his lap so I was now sitting on his legs. Our lips movingfuriously, his hands ran up my shirt where I broke my lips away pulling myshirt off and tossing it across the floor near my jacket. Brett braced my backinto his hands as I returned my lips to his, I could feel my ribs began poppingback into place but I was distracted to feel anything.     

The next moment my back was pinned to the concreteslab and Brett's lips were buried in my neck, my legs were around his waist andmy hands clawed at the muscles in his bare back

The next moment my back was pinned to the concreteslab and Brett's lips were buried in my neck, my legs were around his waist andmy hands clawed at the muscles in his bare back. His one hand gripped my thighwhen the other ran up my hand taking it tightly into his and ran it up thewall. In the next moment we were both bare, I could feel a slight pressure pushinside me and two stifled moans escaping from both of our throats. Brett's hipsgrinded against mine with and quicken pace making us both lose our minds.

 Brett's hipsgrinded against mine with and quicken pace making us both lose our minds

A few seconds later Brett moved me from the wall and we collapsed onto the nearby mattress that used to be my brother's bed. Brett laid his back on the bed and I was straddled over him rocking back and forth against him. I held my head back feeling my dark hair sticking to my back as I could feel the wolf inside me losing her mind. I glanced down to see Brett's blue eyes were replaced with his Beta Gold and he sat up grabbing my waist in his grip pulling me deeper. My breath was getting heavier against my pounding heartbeat, a few more minutes of quick movements I could feel Brett's throat roar. He flipped me onto my back, crawled his body on top of me grabbing both of my legs tight to his body and quickened his thrusts against mine. With his hands he took both of my hands then slammed them above my head. His hips moved even quicker as the moment of apex was coming for us both. My stomach tightened as everything inside me twitched and I tightened my grip in Brett's who also gripped my hand releasing all of his strength. 

He collapsed to my side with heavy breaths pushing against his bare and now healed chest

"Feeling better?" I asked with each heavy breath hanging on every word I spoke, Brett allowed me to lay on his one arm and the stroked away my hair from my face.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He answered as I broke out into a chuckle, my cell vibrated against the floor breaking the mood. I forced myself up reapplying my undergarments and picked up my phone that was on the floor. I saw it was a text message from Stiles; I clicked the message and my eyes went wide. "What is it?"

"Scott...he identified the Beast." I started turning to face Brett who was sitting up at the edge of the bed.

"Who is it?" Brett asked everything inside me went cold, the pain from the wounds started to return in waves and I could hardly speak.

"It's....it's Mason." I exclaimed I saw the look of shock in his face, I could hardly believe it myself. The boy who seemed so innocent, incapable of doing anything was the Chimera that held the Beast. What were we going to do now?