Void Stiles PT:6

Part 6 of 7 (THIS IS A VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOONG PART)

~~VOID BEX~~

I convinced the True Alpha to let me come with the Pack in the fight against Void, looking at the human he possessed while he stared blankly at the road ahead and I could smell his body dying slowly. We pulled up to the high school jumping out of the jeep, I assisted the Banshee on lugging the dying Human through the school. 

"Where would he be?" the True Alpha asked looking through the empty hallway, my eyes turned to the side seeing Void's bandage form signal me to a room.

"Over there..." I yelled pointing to the direction seeing the entire pack look at the fidgeting bandage figure move into a room.

"Nice eye Becca...let's go." the True Alpha smiled we all moved to the room, we pushed through seeing we were standing what looked like Japanese garden covered in snow. 

"What the hell is this?" the human in my grip asked we all looked around I could see the confusion in everyone's faces when I sensed Void behind me.

"Welcome to my game..." the bandaged body Void once possessed answered forcing the entire pack to turn to that direction, the True Alpha's fangs bared ready for a fight.

" the bandaged body Void once possessed answered forcing the entire pack to turn to that direction, the True Alpha's fangs bared ready for a fight

"We are going to stop you?"the True Alpha growled I let the Banshee take the human's weight since they both didn't seem to notice my movements. 

"You...stop...me? You...fell into...my trap." the bandaged Void snickered slowly I moved up behind the True Alpha still undetected by his scent, my hand moved underneath my shirt gripping onto the object.

"What are you talking about?" the human asked behind me keeping their gaze onto the bandaged Void who twitched at the question.

"Who led you here Alpha? Who brought you and all of your friends here?" the bandaged Void questioned as now I held the object into my hands watching the True Alpha tense up.

"Becca..." his voice whispered turning to face me at the same moment I drove the blade into his chest locking eyes with him. I twisted it bringing him to his knees when the Kitsune swung at me and I pulled the True Alpha into her path stopping her. She tried again when her sword clinged on the Oni's near me, my eyes fell back onto the True Alpha looking into his eyes and he scanned mine for his sister. "You're not my sister...?"