Theo Raeken PT:1

(Warning Contains Smut) ENJOY:) (#RALE)

~~TAL~~ (PART 1 of 5)

I was working out in mine and Derek's loft, Derek was gone left me here alone in Beacon Hills to track down Kate with Braeden and the Calaveras. I was use to being on my own, the others were occupied with other tasks ahead of them from their own personal problems or the supernatural ones. Stiles and I were worried about the lone wolf Theo trying to infiltrate the pack or he was plotting something bigger. He seemed to be constantly trying to get my attention I was starting to feel how Lydia was with other guys. I had no idea why this was happening to me, I wasn't interested in him? Or was I? I shook off the thoughts jumping with my werewolf agility to leap up to the beam catching it into my hands tightly. I began to try to shake off anything my brain was thinking as I began to do some pull ups. Deaton believes my pheromones as a werewolf were picking up with my age perhaps that was the reason that Theo was drawn to me. It was either that or something else a lot more interesting that we would find out eventually. I heard the loft door slide open behind me as I flexed each muscle to lower myself from the beam I was doing pull ups on. I turned my sweaty head to see it wasn't Scott, Stiles or even Liam but Theo entering my home unannounced and uninvited. I dropped down to my feet keeping my distance from him as he just leaned in the doorway acting like the sly pretty boy that he was.

"What the hell are you doing here in my loft?" I hissed crossing my arms against my chest where he held his hands up in defense against me.

"Relax Hale; I just came here to talk to you." He replied walking in passing me as I moved to the door dropping my arms from my chest and gripped the handle of the door slamming it shut behind him. I couldn't tell what was raging through me but I couldn't let it bother me right now because I knew Theo would sense it.

 I couldn't tell what was raging through me but I couldn't let it bother me right now because I knew Theo would sense it

"So talk before I lose it and attack you instead." I hissed feeling my claws starting to push through my skin as he leaned his back against the column.

"It must suck being the only one in the pack without someone to care about. I mean I doubt Liam is your type, the unknown creature cop is possibly with the Banshee, Stiles has a territorial werecoyote for himself and Scott is with the Kitsune. You the pureblood werewolf are all alone all the time and why is that may I ask?" Theo explained I was caught off guard by his question watching his hazel eyes looking deep into my eyes I tightened my hands into a fist fighting what the feeling in my stomach was churning.

"I like being alone, why do you care?" I hissed Theo seemed to chuckle moving forward with caution near me as I bit down on my tongue now.

"I doubt that is true, I saw how you looked at your friends. The loneliness in your eyes and the desperate feeling of dread washed you like a tidal wave. You protect them, you save the time and time again but how do they thank you Tal? They just say the words and go back to their couples to fix everything emotionally for them. Your uncle is gone, abandoning you to be with that mercenary." He started as I felt my temper starting to get the best of me; my eyes brightened an electric yellow before slamming his body against the column.