Brett Talbot PT: 9

~~JEN ONLY~~

I slowly typed the remaining few sentences of my final book in the Lunar Series: Wolf Moon, Hunters Moon, Lunar Moon, Blood Moon, Super Moon and Dark Moon. The story tells the tale of a young teenage boy named Stefan Matthews who goes out with his best friend Shay Salvatore to find a dead body in the woods (sound familiar?). When Stefan is bitten by a wolf he experiences changes he finds the aid of two omega wolves named Damien and Jacqueline Hunter. It was our story; the story about our lives...the packs and the journey to become the protectors we were today. All I could say is this series was a definite best seller to the teen department. By day I was an English teacher at Beacon Hills High School and by night I am J.T Hale author. I still see all my old teachers from time to time especially the Lacrosse Coach who still throws tantrums at games. Things were different now, Brett and I decided to remain in Beacon Hills after our wedding with our children while everyone else went out to live there lives for awhile. Derek was still assisting with the capture of Kate Argent who was still on the run. I will give her this, she managed to evade many hunters over the years. I was writing the final fight scene from us (The Pack) against The Ghost Riders. The sounds of two screaming little boys caught my attention, I glanced up from my laptop and saw Brett playing with the two little twin boys. They were fraternal twin boys; Grayson Lee or Gray for short, the older twin, was named after his father and Liam Jacob, the younger twin, named after his Godfather Liam.  

~~~~~Grayson is on the left and Liam is on the right~~~~~

"Liam...Gray...we need to keep it down...mommy needs to finish her story. Then we all can play." Brett whispered to both boys who looked back at me.

"Daddy...when will we meet our new baby sisters?" Grayson asked Brett which he looked over at me then back at Grayson.

"Soon Gray...very soon." Brett smiled at the little boy, both twins had Brett's eyes and hair but they had my facial structure and smile.

"I have an idea...why don't you guys go to the kitchen and daddy will make you his special milkshakes before bed?" I offered Brett definitely knew how to make amazing milkshakes, I practically lived on them during the morning sickness periods of my pregnancies with Grayson, Liam and now my current one.

"I think that's an excellent idea mommy...come on boys let's go make mommy her favorite." Brett answered taking either little boys hands and the three of them disappeared to the other part of the house and I returned to my chapters. After about twenty more minutes I landed the final period on the page and pressed enter sending the final chapter to my editor. Pushing back the chair touching my big tummy that was holding our identical twin girls. Finding the right names for them was hard at first but soon we managed to pick out perfect ones. Brett liked the name Lycia...so the older twin will be named Lycia Faith. The other I decided to stick with the same letter "L" and in honor of the memory of my late sister I would name our second daughter Laura...Laura Marie. At my window I looked up at the sky seeing a crescent moon shining down on us and below was the city of Beacon Hills. We lived on a huge plot of land, Brett an I knew that one day our boys will activate there werewolf genes so we decided it would be best to have a huge space that was away from prying eyes. I returned to my computer after receiving the final email from my editor telling me that she loved the final chapter and loved how detailed it was. She says that she feels like she was there living the characters lives, if she only knew that the story was real. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt two sets of feet pounding hard against my abdomen.

"Don't worry my little girls...it's just a story...it's our story." I whispered rubbing my tummy and saw Brett now by my side touching my arm.

"And what an amazing story it was." he smiled leaning down pressing his lips onto mine.     

~~~~Lycia is on the left and Laura is on the right~~~~

~~THAT IS THE END OF THE BRETT TALBOT ONE SHOTS, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY

~~THAT IS THE END OF THE BRETT TALBOT ONE SHOTS, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY. I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF TO WRITE ON TOP OF THESE SO IF YOU SEND ME REQUESTS PLEASE KNOW IT WILL TAKE ME AWHILE TO GET TO THEM I'M SORRY. I AM ALSO SAD TO HEAR THAT TEEN WOLF IS ENDING BUT I AM HOPING TO WRITE A STORY SERIES BASED ON THE SHOW SO WE HAVE SOMETHNG EVEN AFTER THE SHOW ENDS. BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I HOPE TO POST MORE SOON. ---DW~~~