Scott McCall PT: 3

~~MYA~~

Scott pulled me into his grip not breaking awayour kiss, my legs straddled across his lap as he unzipped my jacket letting itfall off my shoulders and to the ground. His fingers trailed across my skinsending like shivers through my body as his lips broke away to touch my neck. Iheld my head back as his lips trailed across my throat while his hands beganrunning up my back and my fingers tangled against his dark hair. My handstrailed down from his head to his neck as our lips returned to one another andmoved harmonious alongside one another. My hips moved a small bit against hislegs hearing a slight moan escape from his throat. Scott's hands dragged up myshirt exposing my bare back as he pulled it free from my body and dropped it tothe floor by his feet. My hands slipped down his chest grabbing the edges ofthe material and pulled it free his body dropping it next to mine. He pulled mybody closer to his, my body caressed against his bare chest and I gripped hisback muscles tightly into my hands as our lips went faster against one another.'

I felt Scott's hands run up my bare back until his fingers were traced across my bra hook, I felt it snap off but remained on my body. Scott lifted me into his arms breaking the kiss as he spun us around until I felt my back land onto the bed below me, his lips returned as they trailed down the center of my chest until he reached my belly button. His fingers wrapped around my bra strap as he pulled it down my body until he ripped it free from my chest. His hard chest crashed onto mine, his lips moved across my throat as each hand gripped one breast. Using his thumbs he circled my areola as his lips were buried in between the crevasse of my breasts. His lips moved up the side of my left breast then his tongue twirled around my nipple making it hard and then he bit lightly against it forcing a moan to escape my mouth. He released that nipple then did the same with the other breast as his pelvis pressed hard against my waist, I could feel his hardness against my thigh as it was getting bigger. His hands dropped down from my breasts as he trailed across my skin until he got to the hem of my jeans, he snapped the button off and ripped them free from my body. I was now just in my panties as Scott's body slid up my body, his hand gripping my one thigh to his hip while the other held his body up for support. The hand on my thigh began clawing at my skin as they began stroking across my panties and his lips were attached to mine silencing me. With my free hands I clawed down his chest until I found the hem of his jeans, I snapped the button and he removed his fingers for a moment to pull them down. His black boxer briefs were now the only thing left on his body, his hips were pressed onto mine and his member was pushed on my inner thigh. His fingers returned to my panties, his tongue swirled against mine and I felt his finger push away my underwear. His thumb circled my clit while his other fingers stroked up and down against my core making me tremble a bit. His lips removed away from mine and he placed his mouth against my neck leaving small bites against my skin.

"Godyou are already prepared for me." His voice growled his fingers ripped awayfrom my core and now he pulled my panties free from my waist. Now we both werenaked as his body pressed against me and he scooped my one arm under me to liftmy hips against his. I felt his member push in deeper into me as moans ofpleasure erupted from our throats while his chest pushed against mine. I feltmy claws pushed through my nail buds when I gripped Scott's back again. Myclaws dragged across his back as his gasps escaped his mouth while my clawsretracted and his back healed quickly.

 Myclaws dragged across his back as his gasps escaped his mouth while my clawsretracted and his back healed quickly

 I flipped Scott off me finding myself on top of him;his hands gripped my hips as my movements quickened. Gasps and moans were now mixing as I looked down at Scott seeing his dark brown eyes flicker Gold and I felt mine burning in my skull. Our fangs were now bearing with small growls pushing on our throats forcing me to quicken my thrusts against Scott. The moment was about to reach its peak as I went faster and faster until both of our roars pushed from our mouths in the moment of climax. My body fell down onto the bed clutching the sheets into my grip and Scott holding me close to him, our heavy breaths made us drift off to sleep. 

A few moments later I opened my eyes gripping the sheet on my body as I saw that I was alone in the room

A few moments later I opened my eyes gripping the sheet on my body as I saw that I was alone in the room. I swung my legs over the bed grabbing my clothes from the floor and redressed when I heard a muffled conversation coming from outside of the room. I zipped up my sweatshirt and moved quietly to the window, I peeked through only to feel sick to my stomach. I saw Scott making out with Allison, she was topless and she was leaning against the banister on the other side of the motel.

"I can't believe you slept with her." I heard Allison reply through my wolf hearing, Scott was chuckling with each kiss he gave her.

"Hey I'm a man with needs...besides we both know no one would do her. You know I only have eyes for you." Scott snickered I tightened my hand into a fist and could feel my breaths pushing against my throat.

"You better..." she smiled I dropped the curtain to cover what was happening and I turned away tossing the table angrily into the wall feeling my breaths pound against my chest. I gripped my head with my hands, my heart rate was pounding and I could feel the wolf inside me wanting to escape me. I slammed my fists hard against the floor when I saw someone was standing in front of me, I looked up seeing a bloodied figure standing before me.

"He'll never care about you...you should've died last night..." the figure started my heart squeezed in my chest, my stomach flipped and my throat tightened making it impossible to speak, it was Derek. I felt myself stand turning to the window again and looked out the window watching Scott and Allison walking away hand in hand then his eyes looked at me smiling evilly. I felt Derek standing behind me now, his breath was pushing against my body and I just tightened my grip on the curtain. "It's not too late."