Void Stiles PT: 2

Part 2 of 7

TRIGGER WARNING: This contains VERY MATURE CONTENT; this is very very BAD chapter containing a very touchy subject so view at your own discretion. (This only connects on how bad Void can be and how far he is willing to go to hurt everyone, this is NOT Stiles only his body and face.)   

~~BECCA~~

I was to be released from the hospital later this morning, doctor's ordered me to remain on bed rest for the remaining of the week until the skin around my wound began to heal. I needed a total over fifteen stitches in my abdomen from the scalpel attack against the Nogitsune. The sound of a knock on the hospital door caught my attention, slowly I moved my head to see my brother popping his head in and smile was on his face.

"Hey Becca...how are you feeling?" he asked his voice was lightly, he shut the door then moved up next to me where I could see he was holding a small little stuffed wolf in his hands.

"I'm okay...still little fuzzy...is that for me?" I wondered pointing at the wolf which she chuckled handing it to me to take. Scott sat in the chair next to me, my fingers picked on the fur of the wolf then put it onto my stomach. "Kind of ironic...a werewolf giving a stuffed wolf as a present...so Mom told me what Stiles did...what's the plan?"

"You are going to go home and focus on healing...I can't have you getting hurt again...don't worry I will get Stiles back...we will fight this...I promise you this." he smiled as much as I wanted to argue with him I knew he was right, I was only human and right now I was safer away from the fight. 

  A few hours later I was released from the hospital, Scott cradled me in his arms like a baby since I wasn't allowed to use the stairs for a few days

  A few hours later I was released from the hospital, Scott cradled me in his arms like a baby since I wasn't allowed to use the stairs for a few days. Scott lowered my body to the bed, I could feel some tears wanting to fall from my face and he saw that they wanted to fall too. He sat at the edge of the bed touching my leg with his hand, I wasn't in any physical pain because of the medication but emotional I was a mess.

"Hey...everything is going to be okay..." Scott smiled trying to make the pain a little more bearable but inside I was screaming, I could only nod in order to contain my screams. Before Scott could speak his cell phone rang, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and moved away from me for a moment to answer it. "Hello...What?....When?...Yeah I'm on my way..."

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing his entire body tense up by his reaction I knew what it was, it was about Stiles and his lack of response told me that he was missing again.

"Stiles has gone missing from Eichen...his father needs me to see if I can track him down...I hate to even leave you right now..." Scott exclaimed pressing both of his hands against his neck, he knew that if he left me home alone that I could be vulnerable again.

"Hey...I'll be okay. I'll call Allison or Lydia to come over and if anything I'll call Derek okay? Scott...you need to go, he needs you." I smiled he sighed sharply then just nodded at my response, he left my room and rushed down the stairs leaving the house. After Scott left I debated whether to call Allison or Lydia to come over but right now I wanted to be alone. I was channel surfing when I thought I heard something downstairs...I muted the television to hear clearly but heard nothing. Before I could unmute the television I heard footsteps on the stairs coming up. "Mom? Scott? Is that you?" Silence was my response, I swung my legs over the bed grabbing my side and forced myself to stand. Slowly I limped to my bedroom door, I opened it popping my head out seeing no one there. I forgot the house made creaks if it was too quiet, god I hated that I was on edge right now. I shut the bedroom door turning to return to my bed when I froze seeing Stiles sitting on my bed waving at me.