Theo Raeken S.6 PT: 1

~~LIAM~~

Hayden and I were moving through the tunnels searching for the spot where we sent the evilest Chimera to hell

Hayden and I were moving through the tunnels searching for the spot where we sent the evilest Chimera to hell. I clutched Kira's sword in one hand and Hayden's in the other when I started to remember the events that played out down here a few months ago. We turned the corner as I saw some blood staining the wall which brought back the memory of Tal getting shot by Chris Argent's father and I managed to catch her pressing her into that wall. Using me for support I recalled pulling her with me as Scott and I tried to lure Sebastian towards the weapon and Tal. I recollected Scott and I stood before Tal trying to protect her from the Beast. Stopping in the tunnel I saw the area we needed to be and another flashback flooded into my memory. I reminisced seeing Tal move forward using her body to shield Mason from Theo, I remembered watching her kiss him and then jamming her claws into his chest in payback. Then I recalled watching Theo's sister dragging him through the cracks in the floor that was opened by Kira's sword.

"Well we're here...Liam?" Hayden's voice replied snapping me free from my memories and I saw some blood stained where Theo fell. My grip tightened on the sword as I saw it wasn't glowing; Noshiko said it would glow when it came to the area where Theo was.

"Why isn't this glowing? This is where Theo fell...we have the sword, what are we missing?" I asked Hayden she shrugged at me; she wasn't here when we sent Theo to hell so she wouldn't know what we were missing. Looking down at the ground I bit on the side of my lip trying to remember what happened that night. "What are we missing?"

"My blood..." a voice answered causing both Hayden and I to jump, turning our heads we saw a figure emerging through the shadows. It was Tal; she had both of her arms crossed across her chest and a very angry gaze plastered onto her face.

~~TAL~~

~~TAL~~

"Tal...? I thought you were going with the others to Canaan?" Hayden replied nervously I took another step forward seeing Liam's expression become filled with fear.

"I told Scott that I had to deal with something that would help us find Stiles plus I told him I keep my eye on you both...I can see it was a good thing I did." I answered standing a few good inches from them; my gaze fell onto the place where I plunged my claws into Theo's chest. Where Kira split open the Earth and where his sister dragged him to Hell. "So tell me...what were you two planning to do with that?" I pointed to Kira's sword that Liam was trying to hide from me.