Liam Dunbar PT: 5

~~LIAM~~

~~LIAM~~

After about twenty minutes of washing the blood from my body I turned off the shower and stepped out wrapping the blue towel around my waist. Looking in the mirror that hung over the sink I could see the cuts that were on my face finally healed. Gripping the sink with my hands I closed my eyes letting out a struggling breath with my dark hair dripped water down the sides of my face. I snapped out of it when I heard a knock on the bathroom door nearly startling me.

"Liam...I brought you some clothes." Tal's voice from the other end of the door replied I opened it wincing from the pain on my side as I came face to face with Tal. She locked eyes with me as I could see that she was trying to keep her eyes on mine and no where else as she handed me the clean clothes. "They belonged to Derek...he left a few things behind when he left Beacon Hills, I hope they fit. You can leave the towel in here and I'll be out there." I took the clothes from her and she turned walking away from me as I shut the door again. Once I dried my body I replaced my jeans and boxers on then took the dark color shirt placing it over my body. Using the towel I rubbed my hair trying to dry it to the best I could and dropped the towel onto the sink before placing on the jacket. It was a little big on me but at least it wasn't too small. I replaced my shoes again then took my bloody clothes tucking them back under my arm and headed back to the living room where I saw Tal sitting on the couch as her face turned to me.

"Thanks for the clothes...you sure Derek won't mind?" I asked Tal nodded telling me that he wouldn't mind I mean why would he if he left them here.

"Do you want to go for a walk? Clear your head?" Tal wondered I could only just give a small nod as Tal stood taking my bloody clothes from my hands then placed them in a bag she had in her grip and placed the clothes inside them. "You can leave them here until we get back."

"Thanks

"Thanks." I smiled placing them on the table as Tal and I headed out of the building turning towards the woods that was behind the loft building. I stuffed both hands into my pockets while Tal moved alongside me keeping her eyes forward and kept the silence between us. Turning to look at her again I could see the familiar look of something in her eyes, something she was always hiding from everyone.

"So...are you going to say it or am I?" she finally broke the silence between us as I snapped my head to her and I saw her hazel stare lock onto mine.

"What...what are you talking about?" I stuttered making it even more obvious that there is something going on with me.

"You think I didn't notice your heartbeat pick up here and there? Of course I could just chalk that up to being scared or stressed out. But then there is the chemo signals that you are giving off. I smelt them the moment I laid next to you last night but I decided to ignore them since I knew you were going through heartbreak from Hayden though now they are stronger then ever." Tal explained I swallowed sharply then lowered my gaze from her and stared at my feet.

"I'm sorry..." this was the only thing I could muster out of my lips as I turned to look at Tal who was now looking at me.

"It's okay Liam

"It's okay Liam...I get it. Hormones are the worse especially for a werewolf but what you are feeling right now isn't what you think. You are still dealing with losing Hayden and what you think you are feeling towards me is just your hormones desperate to connect." she explained was she right? Was what I was feeling because I missed Hayden?

"Maybe your right...I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." I apologized before I felt Tal's hand touch my shoulder giving me a small squeeze to reassure me.

"Listen to me Liam...I understand. Between you and me it was actually nice to feel like someone was interested in me for me and not because they needed me for there plan." Tal reminded I knew what she meant, she was talking about Theo who not only used me but he used Tal more then anyone else in our pack. He took so much from her, true he unleashed her Alpha Status but if anything he just used her.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Tal." I smiled she gave me a small squeeze before we started to walk forward again but then Tal stopped suddenly. I turned to look at her with my brow cocked up confused while Tal's hazel eyes scanned everywhere until I saw Tal move swiftly towards me. With her arm she cradled my head in her grip just as my enhanced hearing picked up the sound of a gunshot. My nose caught the scent of blood as I looked up at Tal and all I could see was blood escaping from her lips.

~~sorry Liam you just got shot down, Oooo Tal brought up Theo and can't Tal have a normal conversation without someone trying to kill her or her friends?~~