Stiles Stilinski PT: 4

~~ALICE~~

The test proctor pushed me into a nearby classroom after we talked to Mr

The test proctor pushed me into a nearby classroom after we talked to Mr. Yukimura and I was pushed to the ground as the proctor shut the door. He moved in front of me clutching the gun firmly into his hand as he checked out the other door for any prying eyes.

"You won't get away with this..." I choked seeing his face turn back to me, an evil smile perched onto his face and his thumb clicked the trigger.

"Oh but I will Alice...once I find the True Alpha and the rest of his friends I will be a very rich man." He snickered I knew if there was any good time to cause some explosions it would be now but for some reason it wasn't working. I prayed that Stiles heard and understood what I told Mr. Yukimura before. "It's amazing that you have no idea what you really are...then again you never really had the chance to learn since your parents were killed in that fire."

"How...how did you know about the fire?" I gasped my brain flashing back to the day of the fire, I was in school and the police came for me. I was only six when the fire destroyed my childhood home and my parents, then for the last 10 years I was shuffled through the many foster homes.

"Oh my dear...I know about the fire because I was the one who started it." he snickered anger began to flow through me, my blood was boiling and I could see the lights starting to flicker around us. My hands tightened into a fist as the heat was radiating through my body while I watched the proctor begin to laugh maniacally.

"You son of a bitch..." I yelled the lights now shattered above us with sparks flickering and blinding the proctor for the moment. I took this advantage and darted out of the room we were in running back to the PSATs room. Turning down one hallway I saw Stiles emerging from a room down a little ways, he must've been looking for me. "Stiles!" He turned seeing me and I ran towards him colliding into him into a hug trying to catch my breath.

"Alice...are you okay? Where's the assassin?" he asked taking my cheeks into either hand and I struggled to breathe for a moment.

"I don't know...I ran after I caused the lights to explode." I gasped Stiles looked over my shoulder then took my hand into his pulling me towards the boys locker room next to us. We moved past the rows of lockers and he pinned me to them using his body like a shield and pressed his finger to his lips silencing me. A few seconds later the door flew open and through the crack of the lockers we saw the proctor coming for us.

~~STILES~~

The proctor was moving with a gun in his hand, I held Alice close to me while he moved through the aisle looking for her

"Nice trick bitch but it's going to take a lot more than glass shattering to scare me." He replied I could feel Alice's heart pounding against my chest when the proctor popped his head at us and I pushed Alice behind me. "Awwwww look at that...I figured the True Alpha would be here...I'm surprised to see that it is you."

"Well Scott isn't the only one who protects our friends." I replied keeping Alice close to me while I watched the gun move up to my chest level but I remained still.

"I see...tell me where the True Alpha is and maybe I'll let you hold and say goodbye to your girlfriend as she dies." He snickered I tightened my hand on Alice's keeping my eye on the proctor in front of me.

"No...you want them then you'll have to go through me." I answered feeling Alice's hand tighten on mine, the proctor flashed another evil smile and I watched him cock the gun in his hand.

"Last chance Stilinski..." he threatened I swallowed sharply my eyes turned to a scared Alice then back at the proctor in front of me who was waiting for an answer.

"Go to hell." I replied coldly when I watched him smile evilly again towards the both of Alice and I then the gun in his hand went off.

" I replied coldly when I watched him smile evilly again towards the both of Alice and I then the gun in his hand went off

~~DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~