{16} Bad day

Third pov

Shiyoko stood in the bathroom panicking slightly. She had made all the toothbrushes float by accident when she was placing her toothbrush back and on top of that, the holder was behind the sink where her arm was too short to reach.

"What the fuck are you doing in there!? Hurry the hell up!!" Katsuki yelled making her jump. Moving frantically now, Shiyoko jumped trying to reach the floating toothbrushes just out of her reach.

"Hey!! Why aren't you out yet?!! Don't make me come in there!!" Katsuki's yell had her even more frantic.

Sighing she dropped her head and hands only to see the toothbrushes fall onto the floor as well along with the toothpaste that she hadn't noticed was floating too. Suddenly the door burst opened and an angry Katsuki stood there smoke coming off his hands.

"Get out." He growled grabbing Shiyoko and throwing her out the bathroom.

Landing on her butt Shiyoko quickly fixed herself then ran to her room. She threw on the clothes Mitsuki set out for her as fast as she could then ran downstairs to eat her breakfast. As she did this Katsuki had now finished taking a bath and was looking for his toothbrush when he saw it and everyone else's on the floor.

Sighing angrily he picked them up and got the cup from behind the sink, washing everything out before he proceeded to brush his teeth. Once that was done he quickly threw on his school clothes and headed downstairs placing his breakfast in his bag, he went by the door to put on his shoes meeting Shiyoko there struggling to put on hers. He easily placed his shoes on and stood up, bag in hand.

"Hurry up or I'll leave you." He said. Shiyoko looked up and nodded still fighting with her one side of shoe.

"I'm leaving, you're taking too long." He snapped and opened the door walking out.

"Onii-chan, wait!" She yelled after him but he didn't stop.

Finally getting her shoes on Shiyoko quickly grabbed her bag and ran after Katsuki, making sure to close and lock the door of course. She ran a good while before she caught up to him by one of the red lights. Panting she frowned up at Katsuki.

"Onii-chan, you're supposed to wait on me."

"You're too slow." Was his instant response.

"Eh? But you left me."

"Then you should have stayed home!"

"I can't, kaa-san said I had to go to-."

"Then next time go with her or walk to school your fucking self!!" He snapped then began walking. Shiyoko frowned but walked behind him as fast as she could with the pace he was going at.

"Onii-chan please slow down, you're going too fast!" She pleaded. Katsuki scoffed not slowing his pace at all.

"No. I'll be late if I do." He stated.

"But--"

"Why don't you go the fuck back home! I don't want you trailing me like a lost fucking puppy! It's either you keep up or go home. I will not wait on you!" Katsuki yelled.

Shiyoko stopped in her tracks not sure what to do. Her heart was hammering in her chest and it squeezed painfully as Katsuki's yells had for once, frightened her.

"I..." She didn't know what to say and was even more unsure of what to do.
Katsuki scoffed spinning on his heels and walking away.

"Go back home Shiyoko." He growled out her name in annoyance.

That damn extra! Thinking she can tell me what to do! As if! She's not going to make me lose sight of my goal. I have a record to uphold and I intend on keeping it until I become number one!!