{9} Katsuki's Sick and I am too (2)

Third pov

Katsuki sighed, shaking his head before making his way over to Shiyoko. He knelt down and lifted her into his arms before he stood and proceeded to try to set her on her bed. Keyword, try. Shiyoko had a tight grip on his shirt. Sighing he went back to his room and laid down.

Shiyoko shifted and buried her face in his chest, her hold on his shirt not loosening at all. Katsuki stared at her for a few seconds before he started to check her forehead to see how high her fever was. At first he felt nothing but the longer he kept his hand in place the more he felt her temperature rise. Shiyoko whimpered suddenly, shifting again in her sleep and her hold on his shirt tightened. Katsuki sighed

How the fuck am I supposed to get her off me now? 

Clicking his tongue in annoyance Katsuki reached over for the cloth that was used to help lessen his fever. He dipped it in the bowl that was still filled with cold water, squeezed out the extra water then set it on her head. Shiyoko frowned, moving away from the cold cloth.

"Keep still dumbass!" Katsuki said making her frown deepen.

"Co... Cold..."

"Yeah. That's cause you're sick. Now stop moving so the cloth will stop falling!!" Katsuki snapped. Shiyoko whined in discomfort but did as told and all while doing this she kept her eyes closed.

"Nii-chan... I guess you get to move around now... since I didn't keep my side of the deal." Shiyoko muttered softly to Katsuki. He hummed

"Ignore that shit for now and get some rest. You need it more than I do." He stated. Shiyoko nodded and fell asleep almost instantly after. Katsuki followed along, falling asleep half an hour later.

"Katsuki?" Mitsuki called as she entered the room "Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, smirking as she pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures. Smiling happily and satisfied with the amount of pictures she took, Mitsuki approached her sleeping children and covered them in blankets, kissing Shiyoko on her head and softly patting Katsuki on his before she left the room closing the door softly behind her.

°^° °^° °^°

The next morning Shiyoko woke up early. She felt tired, weak and her body felt heavy but she still got up. Slowly she walked out of Katsuki's room closing the door behind her. Yawning softly as she rubbed her eyes she trudged through the hallway heading to the bathroom. As she passed the window she stopped, turned to face the window and stared outside. Shiyoko blinked staring at the fogged window blankly before her mouth formed an 'o' in realization.

"Ah... It's snowing." Nodding to herself she continued on her journey to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom she pulled out the steps Mitsuki had brought for her to use in order to reach things in the bathroom if anyone wasn't there. After using the toilet and brushing her teeth, Shiyoko quickly dragged the stool into the shower then proceeded to take one herself. Sighing tiredly Shiyoko did everything Mitsuki thought her to do in cases where she wasn't there and  finished up in the bathroom.

She wrapped a towel around her body then went to her room to search for warm clothes. After finding a decent outfit she quickly changed into it, then brushed her hair deciding to leave it out.

"I don't have a coat... Maybe nii-chan has an old one around." She spoke out loud to herself as she walked into Katsuki's room.

Finding the box with his old clothes she rummaged through it until she found a winter coat that looked like it might fit her. Placing it on Shiyoko noted that the sleeves passed her hands and practically went passed her knees but she felt comfortable in it and wasn't going to look for a smaller one because then she'd be late for school. After placing everything back Shiyoko headed downstairs and towards the door where she put on her boots. Using Katsuki's shoes to reach the door handle she quietly opened the door.