{5} Incident at school

Third pov

Hachiro introduced Shiyoko to the class, making her realize that she was in fact the youngest one there. Every one else were three years old up to seven years old, and she knew it had others in the other classes but she still felt as if she was the youngest in the school. During class they didn't do things that were hard it was easy for everyone but Shiyoko who didn't know any of the things they were doing.

Luckily, when everyone else was doing revision exercises Hachiro was teaching her other things, like how to say the alphabet or count to thirty. Hachiro was impressed with Shiyoko. She picked up things easier and faster than most of the other kids had when they were first learning. Which made teaching her and moving onto the next topic easier.

"You're doing good Shiyoko-san. At this rate you'll catch up in no time."

Shiyoko smiled slightly at the praise then continued to write out the numbers from fifteen to thirty. After lunch, the kids from 3-5, well now 2-5 were allowed to do whatever they wanted as along as they stayed in the school. So the twins invited Shiyoko to play tag with them and their friends.

"How do you play?" She asked.

"Well there's a person who's 'it' right, and they have to run down everyone else. When you catch a person say 'your it and run away. We'll play until everyone's tired."

Shiyoko nodded understanding. She was playing with the twins, four boys and two other girls. In all there were nine of them and the oldest was six years old.

"So who's it?" One asked.

"I'll be it." The oldest boy said smirking as everyone else pouted.

"But you're so fast and you always catch us!" One of the girls whined.

"So? That's the point of the game. Anyway you guys have a ten second head start to run, hide and to make space between us."

The boy smiled in a manner Shiyoko considered to be similar to Katsuki when he boasted about getting a high score in class. The boy had made it to five before Shiyoko realized that everyone had already ran away or was still running looking for a hiding place.

"Run Yoko!" Yuna yelled.

Shiyoko's eyes widened and she ran just as the boy made it to ten and began his chase after her.

Easy catch. He thought smiling, but the smile soon left his face as Shiyoko ran under a slide causing him to run into it, not being able to bodge it on time. He stumbled back and fell pretending to cry and be hurt. When Yuna heard him she ran over only to be tagged as he ran off.

"You fell for it! Ha! Now it's your turn to be it!" He laughed as he ran, bending the corner. Shiyoko laughed as she saw Yuna running after her sister

"You're it, Yuma!" Yuna yelled as she ran away.

Yuma laughed and began running after one of the girls and it went on like this. Shiyoko had hidden behind the slide panting heavily from all the running she did. She didn't notice that Yuna, who was it again, was sneaking up behind her with a huge smile on her face.

"Got ya!" Yuna yelled picking up Shiyoko.

Shiyoko squeaked in shock as Yuna lifted her up and took her out from under the swing. They laughed.

"I got y-AHCOO!"

Yuna suddenly sneezed but when she did she sent herself and Shiyoko catapulting in the air. Both girls screamed as their feet left the ground and they were airborne for five seconds before they started to fall. They screamed louder than they did when they were flying in the air. Both girls landed on a tree falling a few branches before they finally had a good grip on one.