Chapter 78

Sighing looking up at them they all hesitantly agree.

"Call us if you need anything."

"Oh trust me I will." Closing the door behind them I rub my swollen belly, water still trickling from me.

Okay, I can do this thing alone right now I got it. Just relax and everything is going to be alright. Laying on the bed again I just stare at the roof annoyed as another one comes hurting really badly making me scream out gripping the bottom of my belly. I actually don't know if I can do this, it's gotten worse. More tears flow down my face, it's worse than braking my arm and nose.

"Tommy!" I can't do this alone I think it's time. They all bust in while I just grit my teeth wanting to scream out. My body can't take this amount of strain.

"What is it?" Well the dang obvious! My pelvis has more pressure in it and I feel small urges to push not so strong. Trying to breathe through it I grab his hand squeezing it hard panting and crying in pain, I can't do this. Staring into his eyes one more second before shutting them again trying to let it pass, which it does sooner.

"Tommy it hurts, I think it's time to push?" Staring to Veil he looks sorta excited motioning to the guys to push me to the back of the bed. Hauling by my arms they quickly pull me up to the head board while he checks me with a small glint in his eyes.

"Your an eight, just a bit more." He pats my kneel letting me roll to my side crying and sobbing.

"I can't do this anymore, I can't, it's too much." Another one comes on so much worse I scream anyways panting and sweating, cussing and going insane with this pain. It feels like knives in my stomach and pelvis. I can't even speak anymore I can't say ow or anything, just manage to scream and grunt. My eyes are sealed shut and I can hear them whispering to one another through my screams and grunts.

"Come on just keep breathing, don't fight the pain." Veil tries to encourage once it's over I can't test the suggestion.

"I really think I have to push." The pressure increases making me squeeze Tommy's hand bringing it right in front of my belly over my side.

"Not yet Belle just wait." It intensifies making me kneel over the side of the bed groaning as it grows incredibly. Another contraction hits faster with so much force and pain my whole stomach and body shakes with pain. All of them start whispering more making me frustrated. The sweat is pouring from my body along with the tears. Biting into the sheets it eases the friction in my jaw. A loud siren starts going off making all the lights shut off then turning back on the color of red.

Just the right time my contraction ends and the guys put me back into bed up to the back sitting me straight up. All of them are frantic when Veil checks me, wincing he quickly pulls away running a frustrated hand over his face through his hair scratching it quickly. "Your nine centimeters."

"But what are the alarms for? What is going on?" Panicking searching all their eyes for answers Tommy steps in.

"It honestly is for nothing, it's to preserve energy and water. What is frustrating is that the baby has a hand down next to her head." Panic fills me but the pain of another contraction fills me making me scream louder.

"M-m-Mom!" Stuttering through a scream Hail removes himself racing from the room quickly. Grabing their hands they move to a better position so I don't have to hold them awkwardly. I just want her out! I want her out! Screaming once again the pressure is too much for me to bare, my body starts pushing by itself. Feeling the contraction ease my body keeps pushing itself. "She's coming, I have to push, I'm pushing." Propping my legs up I start pushing as hard as I can Veil moving into position while my whole body shakes pushing as hard as I can. My mom and dad come racing in followed by Tommy and Megan. They race to my side closing the door while I push once again feeling my body giving it it's all. The next contraction sets in making me all the more determined to push. Giving up during the contraction I let out a small scream before trying again.

"Good job baby girl." My mother encourages while Megan stands next to Veil observing but I just wanna kick her away but I don't have the strength. My dad is standing next to my mother who is now holding my head up. Stopping to catch my breath it starts to burn squeezing Hails and my mothers hand more I start pushing again.

"I need towels and sanitized tools. Hurry!" Veil barks to them, my father and Tommy running out again before he runs my attention to me letting out all I had. "Good come on Belle you can do it, just push harder." All the anxiety and desperate vibes makes it so uncomfortable and 'thick' in here. Pushing once again I feel her trying to leave me slowly though, she is making a dramatic entrance.

"Go Belle!" Meg cheers like it's a damn football game. Letting out a sharp yell feeling her head and the beginning of her shoulders come. Taking a quick breath I push really hard again my mom shoves my head up farther feeling her shoulders slowly come a millimeter at a time. Stopping for just another minute I feel so hot and so weak, tears start flowing from my eyes not wanting to do this anymore but the contractions and the yells from everyone to keep pushing smacks me back into doing it again.

"Egghhh!" The mix of a groan and yell escapes me pushing as hard as I can holding my breath feeling my face turn a bright red baring down taking a small peak if I can past my giant belly my father and Tommy rush back in handing Veil the tools then placing a towel over my belly and chest. Taking a small gasp I take on last giant look pushing down before I feel her slide right out of me with a giant gasp laying back down on the bed. The tears flow out of me along with the energy. Just sobbing and aching everyone around me is laughing and crying when I hear a small faint little cry when the mass that was inside of me for so long is gently placed on my belly. Slowly looking down to her she has so much hair and she is so big and chubby. She has blood and white goop on her all over. They roughly wipe her off before handing her further to me..Her small little face so smushed, her head is in a bit of a cone shape but still she is so tiny and perfect. Her small little hands, seeing her it just over flows me with emotion causing me to give in to the tears, I created this little being. I created her, she is so perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. "Veil?" Croaking through my tears seeing him about to hand the scissors to someone, he stops to look at me. "Could you cut her cord?"His face looks so taken aback but he doesn't hesitate cutting it right then. Trying to silence her cries I bring her closer to me putting my finger in her small hand, she grabs it trying to put it in her mouth.

"She looks like you." Meg climbs onto the bed next to me looking at her in awe. Caitlyn refuses to open her eyes showing us whose they look like. Stroking her little hair making it stick up it's a very dark brown.

"Welcome little Caitlyn." Croaking once again I give her a small kiss on the nose making her face scrunch a bit. Her body is going crazy for some reason like she is excited about something.

"Can I do some exams really quickly on her? I will give her right back." Veil asks holding out his arms for her.