Chapter 33

“Come on, come on lets go!” I quickly grab his hand and drag him out of the door. This is fun trying to go quickly. I like to run, wait, this might not be healthy so I am good. I slowly start walking and he tugs me in another direction.

“You need to slow down for a minute and lets go this way.” He pulls me in the direction of the open field where crops are being grown. Oo I like crops this is fun, today is fun I really am tired.

“Hey, when can I get my cast off? Its very annoying. You should sign it.”

“Hopefully soon, we have been so caught up that we should ask if you could get it off soon.”

“Okay, yeah and how much longer? I am excited I just cant wait. Oh my God, what is it going to be? Oo I am so excited!” I clamp my hands and jump up and down trying to contain my excitement. He covers my eyes and starts leading me away towards the field.

“Take five steps up, and three steps forwards.” I carefully do what he asks stepping up five wooden steps, oo we are on a porch. I take a few steps forwards and feel a door. I try reaching for it but he smacks my hands away still the other hand against my face. “That is my job.”

“Hurry!” My excitement is boiling over! I hear the door open with a small creak reminding me of home and he pulls me through. I try peeking through his fingers but they are surprisingly tight.

“Haha you cant peek but good thing we are all the way in. You can open.” He removes his hands and I open. I cant describe how incredible this place looks. Its like a small house. A little teal painted wall with two openeings right on either side of them. A clock is right in the center along with a long small table. “Lets go see the rest of the house.” He leads me through the left side of the opening which still leads to the same place, a small little lounging room. A nice couch for us two and a coffee table. This room is beige, everything matches, everything looks so well together. A nice carpet that makes me want to roll around it like snow. Before I could see every detail he drags me into a very small kitchen. The kitchen is only big enough for a sink, mini fridge, and a table for two.

“H-how did you do all of this?”

“The day I asked you if you wanted to move in with me I had some guys get started on making a house for us. There are two bedrooms one and bathroom. Small amount of electricity enough to power these lights and the mini fridge.”

“Wait two bedrooms? I want to see them.” He joins in my excitement while we both run to our room. It is very big, a very big bed, dresser, night stands, and a large mirror in front of the bed over the black dresser. Our room is all black and white. It has a long window that overlooks all the camps. The bed looks so fluffy and comfortable.

“Let’s go see the other one, you will love it much more.” I think I might swoon, this overwhelming joy and excitement is getting kind of hard to walk. We quickly hurry to the room across the hall. He looks at me excitedly before he opens the door to reveal a beautiful nursery. It was the beautiful brown color that he had all on him. A brown crib all put together, with blankets and small stuffed animals all in there nicely. Everything is organized and is a neutral color if its either or. A small book shelf filled with child’s books of everything I used to read. A toy chest made from oak, I lift the lid and it is loaded with toys for boys and girls.

“You are right, Cane I love this!” I check the small closet and it has so many baby clothes, mostly girls, a small section of boys clothes. “You want a girl don’t you?” He holds in his small smile and leans up against the door way.

“Yeah I do, I want a girl so she can be like you.” There is a rocking chair in the corner, pure brown along with curtains and the smallest window. There are so many pacifiers, diapers, and wipes. So much of everything. It’s so organized and clean.

“We still have six months left you know?” This is just so beautiful; my mother would love to see this.

“I know, we were out why don’t we just get everything done in one go.” My body starts to feel tingly and my eyes see stars and my head pounds in protest for being up so long and so much sugar.

“I need to sit down.” My legs try to give out under me but Cane supports my body. His firm hands on my now pudgy waist helps me to the rocking chair. Wow this pregnancy is kind of strange. Cane quickly rushes out no questions asked and brings back and nice cool glass of water.

“Are you alright now?” He feels my head with his cool hand from the water and I feel so relaxed already. He looks so stressed out but I just got too excited. I take another sip and feel my heart rate going back down.

“I think I literally almost swooned.” We both chuckled and he sighed in relief. “I need to relax for the next couple of days, maybe bed rest for a while. I am exerting myself all too much.”

“Yeah that sounds like a plan. I will go and get you food for some snacks later. I will pick up books and activities for you. I have a lot of stations today so I wont be back until ten. I will have some people come check up on you. We have a door bell by the way, very annoying.” He scoops me up and takes me all the way across the house. “Along with a small garage for a golf cart.” He closes the door which is so adorable and takes me to another tiny room at the end of our small hallway. We can hardly fit through there. I wonder how I will be able to fit through there when I am nine months. “And this is a bathroom.” This is ridiculously small, no shower or bath. Only a toilet and a sink. Its so cramped even when I start showing I will not be able to fit though there.

“You did so great, now I am going to take a nap. I love you.” He gently places me down on the bed and its just two cabin beds pushed together. He kisses my lips, I enjoy his touch touching his cheek feeling his small stubbles.

“I love you too.” The breeze from  him quickly leaving almost haunts me. He closes my door blowing me a kiss and turns off the lights. I can hear him leaving the very beautiful house on the golf cart. Everything works, even the garage door. I am just amazed that he can do this.