Chapter 72

“Hunny I will don’t worry.” She carefully takes Evin out of Caine’s hands placing him in mine ever so softly and I stare at his tiny face to see he is puckering with his tiny lip pointing out. Meg hands me some diapers and wipes along with new clothes and a bottle and binki. “Good night!” I whisper taking Evin out of the room and the two new parents hit the bed so hard and fast. They are both out like a light.

I take Evin into Caitlyn’s room placing him on her changing table putting the binki in his small mouth and he sucks greedily on it. “Aren’t you a tired little boy?” I whisper lifting up his butt to start changing his nasty little poop. It wasn’t their five seconds ago! This is freaking diarrhea! It’s all green with small yellow specks and it smells horrible. I quickly change it and see his tiny clamped off cord and think it’s still adorable. I rehanged his clothes buttoning him up in an onesie and tightly wrapping him in a blanket and he falls to sleep instantly. Baby whisperer coming through!

I gently place him in my bed making a barricade for him so he doesn’t somehow roll off or me accidently rolling on him. How are they supposed to lie to make them safer? I don’t know it always changes but I hate it when babies have the flat spot on their heads with a bald spot missing. So I quickly flip him over on his tummy and prepare his night time stuff so I am not scrambling around for the stuff. I set out filled bottles to four ounces of water and not doing the formula yet so it doesn’t sour and make him sick. I lay our burping clothes and new blankets with a bunch of diapers. I might end up rocking him to bed in the rocking chair. I cant believe I am doing this, it looks easy but its not, every cry is different and I have to know it quick before he cries just to cry and that’s torture. So I slide into bed next to the domb of pillows and kindly fall to sleep not bothering about a shower tonight. Its going to be one long night ahead of me.

About thirty minutes later Evin starts to scream like her is about to die. So I quickly whip out of the bed and turn on the light to see that his binki is out of his mouth, but maybe he is hungry? I pick up his tiny body and put the binki back in his still crying mouth and he stops for a moment to get his bottle ready. This is really going to be a long night if he keeps crying every thirty minutes. Before I can finish making his bottle he begins to cry again spitting out his binki. I think he can tell when he is going to eat? I quickly finish so Megan doesn’t hear and stick it into his mouth and he is totally relaxed now eating it like crazy. He acts like he has never eating in his tiny life.

This is going to take a while, so I head into Caitlyns room and sit on the rocking chair rocking him back and forth to try and get him to sleep again. He makes quite the mess eating some then spiting some out but its just adorable. His tiny little sucks then his gasps from eating so much, just precious. His eyes slowly close forgetting about the food and when I tap his tongue with the bottle he begins to eat it again not wanting to take it away. Its kind of hard to hold him over my giant belly but I make it work letting him kind of rest against it while Caitlyn kicks not wanting him there like she rules my belly, like she has her own rules or something? Wow! Soon he is finished with the bottle so I start to burp him with the rag under him so he doesn’t get me soiled again. That would be bad.

The tiredness gets the best of me but I really need to burp him but its taking forever. Ugh I wish I just knew where my mother slept so she could do this stuff, I am regretting it. But you know practice makes perfect. “Come on little guy just burp for me.” I whisper in his tiny ear, he has the new baby smell, it smells so good. Why cant they make that a candle or something?  He finally burps and lets out a tiny coo before he falls instantly to sleep. Well that went quick.

I gently place him in the crib before I fall to sleep on the floor for the time being. My back is aching making it kind of hard to sleep on this floor even though it’s the only room that has carpet other than the dining hall and our living room. He sleeps peacefully but not me, Caitlyn is awake, up and kicking making it uncomfortable to even be alive. My eyes slide shut but I cant sleep, its not a bed, and im pregnant sleeping on a floor. Realizing I can sleep in the rocking chair I haul myself up with much difficulty and sit in the rocking chair instantly falling to sleep.“Belle?” A husky voice whispers in softer than the screams of Evin, om my God how long was he crying? I quickly dart up reaching into the crib to grab him rocking him back and forth trying to figure out how to calm him down but nothing is working. Come on Evin stop crying. Suddenly his poop makes itself known filling the room with baby poo.

“Yes?” Please don’t be Meg or Caine, they need their sleep. The person steps into the room more to show Cane with blood shot, puffy eyes. Now that I know that he is here I just ignore him trying to get Evin happy and changed. I quickly try changing him and feel that he leaked his poop, I didn’t see, I felt! With poop all over my fingers I continue to change him so I don’t wake anyone else up.

“Just come back to me please, I cant do this without you?” He sobs and I can smell the alcohol in his breath and clothes, its pretty heavy and he might pass out any second. My focus is all on Evin getting him changed into new clothes before I go back to easing into the rocking chair with his binki rocking him back to his peaceful sleep.

“So you are the pregnant one now?” My hormones and moods are all over the place, once Caitlyn is born I will realize I need him but right now he can go off to his own lala land. I am the one that needs a person to lean on through this, all the trauma I have been through I need someone to hold me close and not force to talk without threatening to stop loving me or something.

“No-“

“Then get lost, I don’t want to see you.” He takes a few steps closer into the light and he looks horrible, he really needs to rest before he has a horrible hangover.

“If you really want me out of your life I will leave this place, to feed the hungers. Just tell me and I will do it right now, while I am drunk.” His words are slurred and he begins to sway back and forth. This is going to end badly, so I place Evin back in the crib carefully and when I turn around Cane is right in my face.

“Cane your scaring me.” I need to let him know that because its true, he is, my heart is racing and I can feel my throat constricting as my asthma begins to kick in.

“You hurt me, now I should only return the favor.” His large palm makes contact with my cheek whipping my head to the side instantly giving me a kink. But my cheek burns and stings from the very hard contact. As soon as I face him again he slaps me again but I try to get away but his hand wraps around my wrists before he presses on my shoulders painfully before ripping off my pants and his own. I desperately try to get away from him but he only presses into my shoulders harder before he begins to rape me. My throat burns and constricts harder preventing me to scream out for the protection of myself and my baby. Why is he doing this to me? Why? He grabs my throat once he brutally finishes hauling me to my feet before slamming me against the wall. My hands wrap around my belly protectively but the wall just keeps getting harder and harder. He is going to kill us! My instinct is to fight back but when I get a few slaps and scratches in there he only does it harder before punching me square in the eye. He brings me to his gruff face only looking destroyed. “I am sorry Belle, just please take me back?” His fist makes contact with my face again against my lip and blood trickles over my tongue. I feel so very weak and he lets go of me letting me crumple to the ground where he repeatedly kicks me over and over on my aching back making me just wish I was dead, he is so strong and I cant fight against him. His foot makes contact with one of my bruises and I let out a yelp startling Evin making Cane kick me harder hauling me back up to my feet slamming my head once more against the wall making me slide against it limp while he quickly leaves out of sight closing the door behind him viciously. How come no one can hear me? My whole body aches horribly and I try to get up to Evin shaking with every movement causing me to whimper slightly but my hand gives out on the dresser knocking over everything on it. Evin screams much louder with the ruckus of everything on the dresser breaking. My hands burn and sting and once I realize why there is a pool of blood under my hands. My hands feel sticky and sharp underneath them before I topple over onto my side just whimpering because I cant move my body hurts to me. Why is this happening to me? Hail and Meg come running to see why Evin is crying and once Hail turns on the light to see what has been bestowed he comes running to my side and Megan screams on the top of her lungs making Evin only scream louder and she picks him up carefully rocking him back and forth causing everyone including the dog come running in frantic. My body shakes and it hurts so much worse and I whimper more hoping that I can whimper the agonizing pain away.

______________________________

 So i am thinking of how to end it and i know there are so many parts but im just trying to make it long on Wattpad. And it is, thanks for all the reads and votes and i would appreciate it if i could get comments. So please comment to me your thoughts, thanks so much guys.