Chapter 77

Tommy kneels down besides me and starts massaging my back pretty hard but it feels so good. But what cracks me up is that he can't fit his hand around my stomach at all. Trying to close my eyes again to sleep it ends up kind of working. Can't feel or hear anything but I know I am trying to sleep in that stage. Sleeping on my knees over the bed and it's very relaxing.

Waking up to the sharpest pain in the world letting out a loud yell muffled into the bed gripping the sheets. Where are they? Where is Tommy? The pain is so strong all I can do is just scream out! Climbing onto the bed in a dog position my hand meets in the crease of my hip and belly rocking slowly back and forth screaming out once again when the door burst open to show Hail standing in the door way looking terrified out of his mind.

Letting it ease panting I stare at him with the same expression. "Hail, get Tommy! Please hurry!" Panting still he quickly races from the room slamming the door behind him. The sudden loud slam causes my body to tense then a small trickle in between my legs. Oh no, no, no, no, no this can't be happening. I am not ready! My breathing quickens just as another one starts coming on , these are happening fast, she really is coming today.

The sharpness has me yelling out gritting my teeth together trying to breathe regularly. Slowly rocking back and forth again they both dart through the room along with Veil. No I didn't want him yet! All of them kneeling at my side my hands scrunch into the sheets and my skin. "Tommy!" Groaning through the contraction feeling the sweat trickle from my body. It slowly eases and I don't stop this for another moment before leaning back on the back of my legs resting.

"How are you feeling?" Veil asks about to stroke my arm before smacking it away.

"Don't touch me!" Barking frustrated I slowly close my eyes gripping the sheets still feeling the water trickle from me.

"Sorry."

"Hail, you made my water break." Whispering trying to save up my energy for later I peak open my eyes seeing him looking freaked before closing them once again.

"Was it a gush or a thin trickle every now and then?" Veil touches my knees before snapping my eyes at him slapping his hand away.

"God! How many times do I have to tell you three to stop touching me? It's trickling."

"Do you mind if I check you?" Veil asks but my eyes bolt open staring right into his eyes panicking.

"Hell to the no you are not going down there."

"I have to make sure the baby is in the right position." He protests getting closer to me.

"No!" Soon the next one starts up so hard I'm falling to my hands again feeling worse then the last one.Feeling the tears form in my closed eyes I let out a small yelp following whimpers. All the guys shift around while I tense my entire boy fighting the pain.

"Breathe Belle." They try coaxing while I let out a small scream biting my lip hard.

"Ahh!" Crying while saying that I grab someone's hand and dig my nails into them. Why can't my labor go as fast as Megan's? Breathing sharply and wincing it soon ends leaving me breathless. Relaxing my entire body I turn around laying down on the bed stroking my belly just hoping she will come soon so I don't have to be in any more pain any more.

"You are doing great. Are you sure you don't want mom?" Tommy asks who is in the back ground while Veil is the one holding my hand. I don't dare let go just shaking my head and Hail hands me my water. Drinking it all greedily I throw the plastic cup against the wall.

"No I don't want any one in here and yet I have you three bozos."

"Gotta love us." All three of them smirk evilly.

"At the moment I actually don't." Chuckling a bit myself my hips have a lot of pressure in them making it hurt. "Check me." Barking to Veil I turn to my back when a giant gush of water just slides out of me. "Now!" He quickly darts into action while I wince to his touch feeling the next one comming wincing away from him Hail darting to my side. "Stop! Stop!"

"Six centimeters." Groaning in pain and in annoyance I rip at the sheets terribly. This is it, just a few more centimeters left before I get to hold her. Arching my back my body is in so much pain I can hardly contain it. I just want everything to be over right now I just want her to magically pop out of me. But this one didn't last as long and it soon ends letting me relax.

"I wanna lay in a pool."

"Do we have one?" Veil asks Tommy but he does a mini self inventory in his mind.

"I don't think so... Sorry." He only shakes his head shameful before standing up taking the other side of the bed.

"It's okay I just said I want to not that I have to." Turning on my left side again I just try and relax for the moments I have.

"You should stand up or something to help progress the labor?"Veil asks offering his arms I gladly take. Hauling me up I stand in front of him awkward confused on what to do. "Drape your arms around my neck, lock your hands together good so you are leaning off me almost."

"Okay...doesn't seen too hard." Doing just that he places his arms on my hips while we sway slightly inducing the next painful one resisting the urge to bite his chest. Squeezing his neck harder hissing loudly I bite my lip stop swaying. "Ehhh!" Muffling my small yelp into his firm chest I can hardly stand myself up.

"Are you alright Belle?" Hail comes behind me massaging my back pelvis bone roughly but it really helps reliving the pounds if pressure resting on my bone. It doesn't bother me right now because it's actually helping. Shaking my head in his chest I rip at his shoulders before it ends causing me to fall on my butt on the bed exhausted.

"I want you guys out for a bit."