Chapter 32

“Oo what is it?”

“It wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you.” I groan in frustration and watch him get out of the shower happily. I don’t like some surprises I don’t like some of the feelings of knowing what is going on.

“Ugh Cane!” My hands fumble with turning off the fosset and rush out of the shower quickly drying off. My clothes are filthy and I refuse to put on these disgusting ruined clothes. Without any clothing on other than my towel wraped around me I storm out frustrated and some of the guys are awake. “These clothes are filthy I need something to wear.” The room is still and silent while care just sits there tossing a ball above his head.

“I have some clothes for you to wear don’t worry they are steryl.” My stomach turns rapidly and viciously causing me to race to the bathroom before anything can be expelled onto the floor. This might be the effects of the sugar high, I truly was high.  “Hey are you okay?” He grabs my waist and stroking my back. I just continue vomiting up pink and blue. I don’t know why because the most colors I had was yellow or brown. I don’t know its sugar and I don’t know much about that type of science.

“Just…sick.” I vomit once again practically giving the toilet my all.

“Yeah you are worse than sick, you should just rest today. Eat some real food.”

“Nothing sounds good other than peanut butter but I don’t want to eat that, maybe toast?”

“Sure lets just get you to my bed and cool off. Here are my clothes.”

“Thanks.” My trembling hands gladly take them and he leaves the room. I flush the fowl smell and try to relax for a moment. My stomach physically hurts. I carefully pull the nice warm clothing on and hobble to his bed. Everyone is gone and the blinds are closed. I look at the lock and its secured. I am safe in here, hopefully.

I just lay in the bed thinking back to everything that happened to me there. I came dangerously close to a zombie, we all did. It was fun driving in the car with no danger, that part is fun, but being out of the car that was scarry. Good thing the house was protected though. The images keep replaying of all the crazy zombies walking by us or up close to me. “I am going crazy, but I just need to keep it cool.” Sometimes I have conversations with myself, its pretty fun because you can say your own crazy cooky answers. You should try it sometime.

“Yeah keep it cool or your last baby could die. You don’t want all your life trying to protect an unborn child in you and fail.”

“I know, now stop talking to me I am going to try to sleep.”

“Nah I think I am good.” Ugh I hate the sassy me, I’m too annoying. So I just ignore myself and try to get some rest. His bed is so comfortable it is easy to try to sleep but my mind is racing and I gotta find my pills. I will just take my psychiatric pills not the other ones, I can get through those ones on my own. His stuff is so organized I don’t want to ruin it but I think I know exactly where my pills are, in his nightstand. My hands rummage through both the drawers and I don’t find anything. There is nothing here, other than some magazines and condoms. Psht didn’t bother to use them on me.

“Ugh I need my pills.”

“But don’t you know without them you are just fine? Aside from the momentary breakdowns and talking to yourself.”

“Yeah I don’t mind the talking to me its fun.”

“Yeah I bet.” She scoffs rolling her eyes.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me young lady, I own you.”

“I am you.” Ugh she is impossible. Oo I’m hungry, what kind of food do they have? My curiosity can be funny at times, almost like my sugar high. I quickly zip across the kitchen and practically lunge into the pantry when I see Nutella. Oh my God they still kept this! I unscrew the lid as fast as I can, using my fingers, I scoop out a giant finger full and devour it. This really needs some toast. But I can’t find the toaster.The door opens, I didn’t hear the lock fumble, Cane, Danny, and Nate come in laughing and covered in brown paint. That color is a pretty color. When Cane sees me he gives me a joking mad look. I know why because I wipe the Nutella off my mouth. “I told you he would get mad.” She whispers to me and Cane just tosses me my pills.

“Nutella is going to give you another sugar high.”

“Nope I feel just fine. Do you have a toaster? Or bread perhaps? Bread would be good so you can stick it in the toaster. Yeah that’s nice.” I do the movements of me sticking my hands into an imaginary toaster.

“Yes, third cupboard close to the fridge.”

“For the toaster?”

“Why are you more interested in a toaster?” Cane gives me a small kiss on my cheek while magically pulling out the toaster. I jump for joy happily that he found it.

“Its going to keep me warm.” He grabs me some bread and pops it into the toaster. “Toasters are so strangly awesome! I love them.”

“Take your meds and lets see if you think toasters are awesome then.” He hands me half of the half of my dose of my psych meds. I take it dry trying to show off and he just chuckles. “You are just so cute, trying to show off as well.” He gives me another small kiss when the toaster dings that it is ready and I squeal with joy.

“Its finished!” Haha he has to raise me and help me raise a baby. Ah there are so many things wrong with me.

“So is your surprise, so finish your toast and we can show you the surprise.”

“Yay I love suprises.” I spread the Nutella greedily all over the toast and devoured it instantly. That is really good, I like that food. Before I run out the door he blocks me smiling.

“You have food on your face and on your hands. Lets get you cleaned up so you don’t get other things dirty.

“Wait, but how is the surprise done already if you said it was going to take a few hours?”

“It did take a few hours, we left you in here for five. Its nine in the morning.”  He takes me to the counter next to the sink and carefully sets me on it. He is so nice.

“Oh, well I like talking to myself. I guess I talked really slowly.” The last few words I start talking slowly while he wipes off my mouth with a wet cloth.

“What did you two talk about? Was it about me?”

“No, it was about the baby.” He gives his rare smirk then lifts me off.

“All clean.” Yes!