Chapter 5

Suddenly my face hurts and I am falling straight on my butt. I look up to see how I fell and what the hell I stumbled into to see its Cane staring at me with worry. I quickly wipe my face and feel tears under my nose. I wipe those to feel more liquid than I supposedly cried. I pull back my trembling hand to see blood. And lots of it too. Cane hauls me up without even asking. I try to push through his pack of buddies but he stops me. “Leave me alone! You’re not my boyfriend!” I scream staring into his beautiful eyes. He immidiatly lets go and looks totally crushed. Like a semi ran over a smart car. I run back into the back of our cabin and rush into the bathroom. I lock the door and turn on the shower. I quickly strip my clothing because blood started falling on my shirt. I think I broke it if it wont stop? I don’t even check the water but know its warm from the steam that fills the room. The tense muscils in my body release under the pressure of the water. My hands trail to my swollen nose and wash the blood away from my face. All around my nose is painful to the touch. I really did break it! Wow, I have weak bones.

My shower is cut short by a banging on the bathroom door causing me to slip in the shower, I try to break my fall with my out streached arm but it misses and the pressure of my body on my locked arm causes it to bend in a strange way. A loud crack fills the empty bathroom causing me to scream. There is a fumbling of keys on the outside of the bathroom before it slams open. My body curls around my weak, throbbing arm. The inside of my arm where my elbow joint is, is protruding so much it looks like it is way double jointed.

“Belle? May I come in?” Canes deep voice echos through the bathroom.

“No, Im in the shower.” Tears flow down my face, I have never broken a bone other than today. Two in one day makes a record. He shoves through anyways with a towel and turns off the water. The sight of my nose and arm has his face turning pale. Blood still pours down the drain. Awe shit, I started my period. All this extra blood he is seeing makes him panic more. He pulls out his phone and wraps the towel around me the best he can without hurting my very swollen arm. He hawls me up in his arms like a bride and quickly leaves.

“Hey Sam? Could you meet me in front of Ironrod cabin please? Bring the jeep.” He stops outside and passers catch sight of us and rush to his side. The pain is getting worse as my adrenaline is fading. Not that I had much in the beguining. My body slumps in his griping my deformed arm screaming. My poor elbow. I might need surgery. “It will be okay!” Cane says over my screams. People around us gasp and whisper at the sight of my nose and arm. I just want my mom. Rocks scatter and fly along with dirt as the brown heavy duty jeep pulls up and two guys hop out taking me from Canes grasp. The place me in the trunk and zoom off without Cane. With every jump my arm hurts worse.

Within five minutes the slam on the breaks and my body slides to the side and my arm screams worse. The swelling has gotten worse. The back of the jeep is opened and they quickly grab me and rush me into a small cement hut. There are about thirty surrounding this one. A surgery table is in the middle but padding is placed on it for me as two older men fumbling around for things. The person holding me lowers me onto the table as I huddle in a ball grasping my odd arm. “Sedative.” One man says. The younger guy that rushed me here grabs a needle behind him and hands it to the man that asked. That’s a long ass needle. He shoves it into my neck and it doesn’t hurt as badly as my arm. But soon I am calmed down but the pain is unbearable and Cane’s face shows through the small window. Everyone in the room with me look all around at each other.

“Open it.” The other older man barks and the person that carried me in opens it as Cane pushes past him to get to me. “Pain medication.” Another needle is shoved into my stomach and soon there is no pain. One man is at my face, the other positioned at my arm. “One, two…three!” With that two loud cracks fill the room, they just reset my bones. That sound makes me want to hurl.

“Oh God.” Cane rushes out and before the metal door can seal, the sound of him vomiting fills the air. A small ultrasound machine is handed to the one near my arm and he places it on it. I cant feel it at all. Neither my stomach nor face.

“We may have to perform surgery.”

“Why?” My words are slurred and I can hardly talk because my tongue is now going numb. I think I am allergic.

“A large chunk of your elbow was removed. What happened anyways?”

“I-I whaz jwast whalking and I juhst rahmed intwo Cawne.”

“I need and epy.” What’s an epy? An epipin? Another needle is shoved into my thigh and soon I can feel the swelling of my tongue going down.

“Why do you need to preform it here? Why don’t you just send me to a hospital?”

“Its too far.” An oxygen mask is placed over my face but its making me sleepy, soon everything around me becomes dark.